Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

Turns out my tweaker got damaged/corrupted from a crash and was doing something wrong, redownloading it fixed the issue. Still, a way to decrypt the files would be nice I checked out some potential source code posted in some forum posts and compiled it, but it didn't work.

I'm getting the NP1013 error as well. PSO2 was working fine yesterday but after I launched Tweaker, Gameguard started downloading some files and PSO2 crashed about 30 secs into the game.

Here is my NPGM.ERL file: https ://ww w.dropbox.com/s/0tyul9dk2mztnly/npgm.erl?dl=0

Yep worked fine. Then Gameguard DL'd some patches now me and friend are getting error. Sega has it out for Tweaker. Hopefully they can find a quick counter to this.

Quote Originally Posted by gintaro View Post
    I'm getting the NP1013 error as well. PSO2 was working fine yesterday but after I launched Tweaker, Gameguard started downloading some files and PSO2 crashed about 30 secs into the game.
    Same thing going on for me, I noticed GG updating and after I logged in for about a minute, I got the NP1013 error.

Yes I am having the NP1013 issue as well after a power surge in my UPS (too much wattage from a fan apparently) and a reinstallation of the PSO2 tweaker thanks to GN field not being able to restore it. Currently doing a file check but here is a link to my erl file if anyone wants to take a look at it. With me it happens when I change blocks, but I realize I was trying to move to another block for the Yamato Quest which more than likely happened at the 30 second mark. The very first time was when I was logging in during the ship portal thing.

https ://www.sendspace.com/file/hqi114

Ok wow I thought it was just me lol. The funny part is I purposely got on earlier so I'd have extra time. Hopefully there is a fix to this soon.
    Last edited by Jei182; May 30, 2016 at 09:46 PM.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Looks like i'm not the only one getting the error huh.
    Kinda blows that it'd happen just before yamato, set a alarm for it and everything too.

I've tried deleting GG and a buncha other troubleshoot options but still doesn't work, guess a update or something is in order?

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    Looks like i'm not the only one getting the error huh.
    Kinda blows that it'd happen just before yamato, set a alarm for it and everything too.

I've tried deleting GG and a buncha other troubleshoot options but still doesn't work, guess a update or something is in order?
    Yeah, I'm guessing that my trivial power surge issue was just coincidence, which is funny because without it I would have probably already been online during the update considering I was on for a good 5 or so minutes before it happened. I'm sure it will all be worked out soon but bad timing all around it seems.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

im getting the error after logging in and then NP1013 happens after maybe 30 secs. Any solutions?

A friend has been getting this a short while after logging in. It's been happening on and off for months.
    If they keep trying, it magically stops happening. They don't do anything particularly special or different.

Fkn Gameguard.

Tried looking it up in Japanese to see if JP people are complaining.
    Almost no complaints. Weird.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 30, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

yea just tried again and keep getting it. guess no pso2 for me tonight -_-