I'm just going to apologize straight away for being one of those "1st Post, create question thread!" people because I know how annoying it can be, but I've been racking my brain over this, doing lots of Googling and researching to double check facts for a while now, and I just want to make sure that I've got it right so that I'm not throwing away hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of effort here. So if someone can just sort of quickly double check my numbers here, you'd win so many karma points and have my immense thanks so that I can stop stressing over it.

So... Using the combined powers of my brain and the "Character Stats" guide chart on this site, I'm trying to make a RAcaseal on PSO+ for the Gamecube with max ATP, ATA, and LCK, with all remaining points put into DFP. This is the most efficient way I've found to build it:

Spoiler!

This should leave me with the most stats possible while fitting that criteria, yes? There's no other odd factors or trickery that I'm missing or unaware of? Only taking into account things that are possible offline, that is. It seems pretty straightforward, and I think it's all okay, but I just want to be sure before I ruin everything forever as I tend to do. And thanks in advance to anyone that might look this over for me! (For bonus points: If I wanted to max DFP instead of ATP, I'd do the same thing except using 61 (going 1 over max) Defense Material and 44 Power Material, yeah?)