Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dat fake booty slider :O

Can't we already widen the hips by simply going to the leg section and making them wider? I really don't understand the "new" customization option.

The problem aren't the hips/thighs here SEGA! The problem is the actual booty/butt section that is small and doesn't "stick out".

All I saw in the trailer is a way to make the hips/thighs wider, but not the actual butt bigger.

When you widen the characters hips/thighs it just makes them look fat and weird. Now don't get me wrong wide hips/thighs don't look bad, it's only when they are too wide. This looks very weird specially when your character has a flat butt. It's like look at my wide hips then when they turn around it's flat as a board. You expect a big booty to go along with those thighs.

So again I don't really understand the "new" hip/thigh customization because it seems like we can already do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Can't we already widen the hips by simply going to the leg section and making them wider? I really don't understand the "new" customization option.

The problem aren't the hips/thighs here SEGA! The problem is the actual booty/butt section that is small and doesn't "stick out".

All I saw in the trailer is a way to make the hips/thighs wider, but not the actual butt bigger.

When you widen the characters hips/thighs it just makes them look fat and weird. Now don't get me wrong wide hips/thighs don't look bad, it's only when they are too wide. This looks very weird specially when your character has a flat butt. It's like look at my wide hips then when they turn around it's flat as a board. You expect a big booty to go along with those thighs.

So again I don't really understand the "new" hip/thigh customization because it seems like we can already do that.
    People are waiting for the new slider because they want to create even bigger elephant-legged mutants. That's the reason why they're excited for it.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

More teenage mutant ninja newmans!
    PS or is it newmen?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

A day in FF14 will make PSO2 look like instagram.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post

The newest trailer only shows a small bit of the new setting, there was more to it in the older trailer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj5jzGQKL2M#t=4m43s
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I kinda wanted to have slightly thinner legs to go with wide hips.
    Dunno if that's gonna be possible though.

I'm sure people will complain if the butt slider sucks.
    Maybe SEGA will fix it for episode 5.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'm sure people will complain.
    FTFY. Internet, remember?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'm sure people will complain if the butt slider sucks.
    Maybe SEGA will fix it for episode 5 8.
    It took them this long to get this far. And Sega has a history of taking way too long to fix things that matter.

The problem at the moment is width. Unless you want a girl with a wide waist, you cannot have any decent butt.

I am not into big booty at all but even for me it's far too small.
    I like to keep mai waifu cute and nice (NOT loli) but with a good butt without having to make her look like she's been into the cake way too much recently.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

TIL psow is full of plebs