Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Returning, looking for suggestions on classes ( most viable)

Hello~

I'm a returning player from ship one and looking for for suggestions on classes to play. I've been following the PSO series since I was little (PSO was my first big game) to PSU and then PSO2 off and on.

I'm currently a level 71 Braver/Ranger (just leveled a few times these recent days) with a 200 R-ATK mag, with most the other classes leveled between 10-50. I enjoy the bullet bow gameplay alot but have been told and seen many things saying its pretty much obsolete nowadays, which is fine. I have 1000 AC a friend gave me some time ago still and dont mind buying a second mag with it. However I'm looking to fine a good class combo thats (most) viable for most endgame content and whatnot.

I enjoy all playstyles, melee ranged tech or whatever, so I dont have a ton of preference. I also dont mind mechanical difficulties or learning curves, so no preference there either :> Just want suggestions on what classes are best worth devoting my time to, Thanks! <3

Br/Ra is fine - pretty good on bosses in fact. Just Banish and mash Penetrate. Bow has always been weak on mobs but there's always Gunslash or a multiclass Launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Br/Ra is fine - pretty good on bosses in fact. Just Banish and mash Penetrate. Bow has always been weak on mobs but there's always Gunslash or a multiclass Launcher.
    Gravity Bomb and Pen Arrow is fine for mobs

Go FoTe.

It's pretty much the best class for a lot of things currently. Other classes have uses but FoTe does the most by far.

BRRA with bow is ok. You can also try BRHU with Katana, you just need to level up your hunter. Currently the easiest class to play with.

Or try FoTe like mentioned above, but you need to spend more for weapon and skill tree if you want to maximize FoTe potential.

Any class is fine as long as you have the right sub class for it.

I'm glad to see the bows not completely useless after all :> I'll have to try out the photon arts you guys are talking about, I tend to use Final nemesis Master shot and million storm for most everything atm, so will need to practice with that a bit if I stay with it.

Whats making FoTe so strong? I've noticed a bunch of strong Forces using Ilgrants I think it is and wrecking, could anyone point me to a guild or give me some tips because I think I'll be testing it out :>

(And yes I LOVE the bow for bossing, but it the mobbing that bad? Million storm seems to eat through move groups)

Despite bow is a shooting weapon, you may want to use BrHu instead of BrRa for maximum damage.

Banish>kamikaze*2 or banish>trickzero does much more damage than banish>pene/nemesis, and they count as strike attack which do not gain any benefit from Ra skills. Plus automate and massive hunter to charge safely in chaotic situations.

Anything with Hunter, that is all.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Sayomi Tsukiko View Post
    Whats making FoTe so strong? I've noticed a bunch of strong Forces using Ilgrants I think it is and wrecking, could anyone point me to a guild or give me some tips because I think I'll be testing it out :>
    ilgrants is just awful for damage, you use it to panic bieber, and that's pretty much it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget