Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"ilgrants is indeed a really stronk light magic best to be used with rods. it instant kill XH damoth and hit bosses from miles away while laughing at those losers getting face slapped"

A non-JAd rafoie can kill a XH damoth, and bossing would be better done with a talis using ragrants.

RABR, BRRA, RAHU all good for r-atk user

Chase Arrow is both good for adding to banish combos anytime you have more PP than enemies to attack, and terrible at all other times. When in doubt, skip it.

End Attract is such an amazingly powerful rifle PA that I'm astonished it hasn't been nerfed yet. Can one shot SH Rodos with WB (so 3 shot counting harpoon I guess?), not tried on XH-levelled ones.

GU has never been the same since sroll got nerfed. Twice. While RAGU technically has more multipliers available, RAHU and even RABR is more reliable in terms of general Ranger usage. RABR also gets most of the bow tree plus Ranger's main class sharpshooter if you don't have 13* bow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    GU has never been the same since sroll got nerfed. Twice.
    Dunno mang, Gu/Ra is a really powerful bosser and doesn't struggle while mobbing unlike most R-Atk builds. Then Br/Gu is still probably the most broken thing at bosses due to CT/Banish.

lolwut.. rabr is useless outside of TA and brra is also outclassed in what it excels at.. stick with rahu for dedicated ranger stuff (br sub could be leveled for taco if u truly desire)

GU has never been the same since sroll got nerfed. Twice.
    Sub Ra and forget the GuHu infinite fire spam days

RAGU
    Don't know if people use such god-send class combo just for level leech or chain launcher

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Don't know if people use such god-send class combo just for level leech or chain launcher
    on my gura alt id be more likely to do tacos with ragu rather than gura and id really rather not take the time to level hu or br sub though i might one of these days who knows.

in the end ragu = inferior rahu for taco stuff but viable if you dont have hu or br sub for that one specific purpose (also heard about ragu used on arks gp gal gryph but probs remembering wrong)

Ra/Gu is the best class combo for rifle chains (pretty much limited to EA vs falz and Gryphon TA) but not much else really. The only advantage it has over Gu/Ra for that is that Sharpshooter is way easier to proc than max bonus from High Time.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Whoa did I travel back in time to 2014?