Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Your age in PSO2

So, originally we all thought that the anime would just be about some kids playing PSO. Well, that may still be true, we also know that the kids playing PSO2 takes place in the same universe as our PSO2, around the time of episode 4, as we can see in this picture.
    Spoiler!

That said, we also know it's supposed to take place on our Earth in the year 2028, which allows us to know exactly when PSO2 takes place on our timeline.

This got me thinking about my age in relation to characters in the story, and off the top of my head, Aki is the only one around my age: 30 in 2028, give or take a few years. I also came to the realization that a large number of the characters are still just kids right now.

What are your thoughts about how you compare to the cast of the game or the anime?
    From ship 1 with love!

Being teenager forever by using the power of photon(TM).

All I know is that's I'm going to be the weird old person on the internet.

2028.....That would made my main's age close to Huey pre-timeskip; while the male CAST would be close to Maria in age I guess?

For myself, I would be older than Casra on 2028, even after their time-skip. Still younger than the the oldest 3 ARKS on the ship though (Jean, Maria, and Regius. Well technically Luther would be even older than Regius, but he's not on the ARKS Ship at the moment for obvious reason).
    Last edited by Zeroem; Jan 24, 2016 at 06:35 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

This is the reason why I mainly use Siera (I got the name first SEGA) as my main character for story quests. He's initially 17 at the start of EP1 and compared to my other characters (who are more or less around my age), he's the most believable one to actually be an ARKS rookie at the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I don't really think it matters too much.
    Even if we compare A.P. 241 to 2028 AD...

My story mode character, who was born in A.P. 220 (I think?), always fit in with the rest of the cast.
    Last edited by SilkaN; Jan 23, 2016 at 06:12 AM.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

36 huh... not bad...

I should grow a scruffy beard and get a muscle car.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Mary was 7,267 years old when i designed her in CBT way back when. Lots of proper oil changes and lube jobs help+^_^+

Anyway, i'll be 39 years old in 2028 A.D.
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Jan 23, 2016 at 06:41 AM.

Assuming between the end of ep3 and start of ep4 is two years or so, when it starts nina would be 29~30, the thought of her running around with a bunch of 16~18 year old brats is amusing to say the least tho. in 2028 i would be 37 - now thats a scary thought
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Technically speaking you don't actually age in cryosleep though. Chronological age =/= biological age when that kind of ultra-tech gets involved. (Also last I looked most ARKS field ops seemed to be late teens to mid-twenties or older, which makes sense enough for what are basically career soldier-explorers.)