Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone else find bns extremely disappointing?

Holy crap the hype was basically for nothing.

I already knew months ago that it would be shit from trying it on the asian servers but i'm just appalled that there are people who still think the combat is actually good?

The only people who think bns lived up to the hype have probably been in the mmo tab targeting hell hole their whole life.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

I haven't kept up with in the years long absence. How long has it been exactly? I had every intention to try out whenever it would be localized but that took far too long.

All I recall was that it would be more dynamic than what was available back then, translating it to now where there are others that use a more refined process and gameplay would leave it feeling outdated.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Don't you complain about EVERYTHING? ._.

I like it, I find it comfortable and straight forward. I guess I just have low standards though.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I like that I can punch things. And it's not a 50 level tutorial like FFXIV is.

That being said, it's still pretty generic.

I'm enjoying it so far, but, the main reason I do MMO is to run around interesting worlds, having a good enough combat system and story is a nice extra.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I'm enjoying it so far, but, the main reason I do MMO is to run around interesting worlds, having a good enough combat system and story is a nice extra.
    The main reason I do mmos is animal eared lolis and I got what I came for, so I'm satisfied.
    Spoiler!

^ god damn she's TINY...lol.

---------------------------

game is alright when i can actually log in to play. started a character on Juwol on launch day
    and next day it was HORROR. then they added some more servers and i started over on Duchon.
    got instant queue in and "YAY!"

was playing my Destroyer (cause AXE is cool) and eating a dumpling in a dungeon and then "BOOM!"
    i guess their servers die...lol.

BnS probably will last me a month or 2 or 3 until a better MMO comes
    out. it's FREE, so i really don't have much to complain. TERA was getting old for me and i needed
    a new game to play anyways. i like the game's graphics, the combat is kinda fun and story seems
    to be decent so far. i'll get to max level and explore the end game to see if it's worth staying or
    not later. i doubt i'll be putting in like 2000+ hrs. like i did in TERA for this game. but at most, i can
    say that this game is at least worth a try till you get to max level. the side quests can be a chore
    though...i mostly fell asleep during some of them. the main quest is fine. and one more thing i like
    about this game, it has A LOT of cool looking costumes.

P.S.: them blue quests make me sleepy (i mention this already right? yeah, it's boring as hell). and having a bunch of people hogging enemies
    doesn't make it any better...switching channels help a TINY TINY bits...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :\

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Oh right, I forgot to mention the other thing I like about the game. Specifically about playing summoner
    Spoiler!

It's okay. The characters are sexy (except those animal loli things, obviously), so I'm contented. The only thing that really irritates me is that I don't know how to use the camera for screenshots yet.

But, yeah, it's standard MMO fare. Go to x world area, do all quests at first base camp, go to second base camp, do all quests there, go to third base camp, do all quests there, go to next world area, repeat.

Also, I agree that the combat isn't anything special. I actually find it a bit clunky, but I was probably spoiled by TERA's awesome [for a F2P MMO] combat on that front.

I'll stick with it for a good bit, though. No reason not to.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 23, 2016 at 10:27 PM.

Started it up and saw that it is frankly a bit of a mess. Clipping issues, audio not playing, music is too loud during cutscenes, player characters popping in and out of existence when fighting enemies. The last one is probably just on my end, but it didn't look like it aged too well when they localized it.

I was under initial impression it would be more seamless and more action oriented, I'd have to agree that TERA executed this much better. I also felt out of place having a male character amidst a bunch of oddly disproportionate women with extremely tiny heads and large thighs. Well, there was only one person running around as such, but still it felt odd.

Also noticed that a lot of people had issues trying to boot the game up throughout the day on various sites and social networks, good to see that it's somewhat stable. It's also a shame that gold spam bots have dominated the region chat and party finder chats.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.