Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

actually the only thing i'm disappointed in this game so far is this...*screenshot not mine* but you get the idea. -o-
    Spoiler!

----------------------------

i'm only level 15 so far. mostly cause i got dc'ed or waiting in queue. the game also
    lag like fu*king chicken poops. also, i kind of felt out of place in a party of 4 lolis. my character
    isn't that tall, but being around them makes me look like a giant person instead.

i made a Gon female since they're the only race with Destroyer class. i might try out the blade
    master next since i saw video of their running animation. looks really COOL, dawg. :]

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

The spam bots have really taken off in this game, and I guess the lag wasn't just on my end if you're getting DCed every so often.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i read somewhere that you can help increase the FPS in this game if you have nvidia graphic card.
    i did that method and it does helps with the FPS strangely.

went to nvidia graphic setting and add the desktop shortcut of BnS. turn on triple buffering and v-sync (i also turn on fxaa if that matters).
    i get constant 40-60 FPS in-game. if i turned down shadow level to 1-2, i get around 55-60 FPS easily in town and places...maybe dungeons too. (haven't try)

--------------------------------------

and...they added two more new hamsters if anyone want to start fresh again without having to worry
    about queue for while. but you'll probably still run into gold spam bots like DONKEY KONG, good luck! -o-
    https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topi...ywong-onmyung/

NA Servers:
    Taywong
    Onmyung

I haven't noticed the spam in the chat, the first thing I did was deactivate all chats and let only npc, party and whisper appear in the general chat.

And for lag and logging queues, I've been playing on mornings so no problem at all lol I usually have a ping of 40 to the Frankfurt servers.

^ yeah, probably have to do that as well. i was hoping to see some comedy or people
    going stupid over global chat, but seeing nothing but gold spammers, i guess i'll just
    turn it off. -o-

i usually play around 6 p.m. at night cause of work. and...during that time is when there are
    lots of people on, bummers! :]

if you/they can get the game to run smoothly, the graphics look VERY gorgeous actually. i often
    time stop and look around to see the environments cause they look so pretty and then proceed
    on smashing sh*ts to poop.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055