Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Anyone else crashing after the CGI intro? Anyway to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    sounds like you selected the bonus mission, not the arks mission
    Maybe, There are two 1 player missions but I don't have any Arks mission of Tokyo so maybe I need something to activate them?

As far as I can tell, it unlocks after you complete the first chapter of story mode. To do that, just keep accessing the event cutscenes by talking to kawaii desu navigator and choosing the first option to go through the event nodes. Eventually, one of them will be the quest. Complete that, and I urge you to watch the cutscenes even if you don't speak Japanese; you'll pick up enough to have a hearty lol anyway. Finish that, and you'll be able to do the first Tokyo mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    As far as I can tell, it unlocks after you complete the first chapter of story mode. To do that, just keep accessing the event cutscenes by talking to kawaii desu navigator and choosing the first option to go through the event nodes. Eventually, one of them will be the quest. Complete that, and I urge you to watch the cutscenes even if you don't speak Japanese; you'll pick up enough to have a hearty lol anyway. Finish that, and you'll be able to do the first Tokyo mission.
    Okay the problem is... how i talk to her again? right now I saw the Io's cutscene.

To get back there, use the teleporter on the second floor of the Gate area (the floor Klotho is on). It's in the back.

Just did a gold Bonus Quest.

You get a ridiculous amount of EXP, as four Takamikazuchi showed up. I also got 15 Kagazeo stones and one of the new 11* units.

Tank being a mid boss and launching a nuclear missile at you was worth it all.

i've been trying to get playing for the past 40 minutes or so,but the game is stuck loading in the part directly after the new navigator flashes the story board,halp

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Just did a gold Bonus Quest.

You get a ridiculous amount of EXP, as four Takamikazuchi showed up. I also got 15 Kagazeo stones and one of the new 11* units.
    How do you access those?
    Last edited by Korima; Jan 27, 2016 at 12:57 PM.

when im in char screen have small golden label ep 4 so this can play only in 1 char or all my 4 chars?