Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

that doesn't really back a lot up besides "oh she goof'd out of ignorance" or "ahaha oh she sucks at translating" which honestly....isn't that surprising and can always be improved by herself

in addition with that, the linking between AIDA's personal life / personal pronouns to managing her role as someone who helps manage ARKS-Layer is honestly far fetched, unless if you legitimately think she has a lot to do with PSO2, hence "community manager"

am i lost? where is she a community manager?? lol
    Last edited by shagia; Jan 26, 2016 at 10:11 PM.
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

i like aida but aida being a community manager with how unresponsive she gets is pretty funny lol
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

i dont think aidas the community manager

yeah because its me

im the community manager
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

you could just like contact your credit card company ask them to file a charge back or something
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

It's really awkward how people go on giving money to him when not a single person you ask have bought things from him without some kind of problem.
    I'm pretty sure that someone who was harmed by his business bad faith(read: paid and only received weeks if not months after it while the seller hid himself) can take him to small claims court and have his (most likely illegal) business shut down.
    But he's a girl and don't need to follow any law, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Noko View Post
    It's really awkward how people go on giving money to him when not a single person you ask have bought things from him without some kind of problem.
    The first time I purchased AC that way worked like a charm you know. From what I understand there's nowadays supply-side problems at the Japanese end of the pipeline, and they recently had to jump through quite a few hoops to convince suspicious authorities these unusual international transactions have nothing to do with, say, terrorism or drug trade.

ask first, shoot later
    apply before rubbing
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I had just recently purchased some AC and haven't gotten a code yet but it's only been 5 days. But seeing all this has me worried now. I don't like to bother or rush people but I get nervous when I spend money online :S

Not sure if I should try to contact or wait a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by KaoruBest View Post
    I had just recently purchased some AC and haven't gotten a code yet but it's only been 5 days. But seeing all this has me worried now. I don't like to bother or rush people but I get nervous when I spend money online :S

Not sure if I should try to contact or wait a little longer
    I've considered my money lost somewhere in the internet floating around in limbo. At least it wasn't very much. Good thing there's pso2es transactions.