Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

So the petting mechanic isn't completely removed, but limited somewhat to bonding moments with the spouse. Like waking someone by petting them.

Skip to 8:40 for the clip and it includes minor spoilers on how the children work. https://youtu.be/hd49IeQ2yz0
    Last edited by blace; Feb 10, 2016 at 09:52 PM.

waking up =/= real authentic molesting petting

Honestly the removal of content doesn't bother me too much, but I do admit that I wish they kept everything as it was. I'm not a fan of removed content (which sadly happens a lot in games with cameos from other series), but I guess sometimes we just have to live with it... In this case though, most of what was changed actually doesn't effect me that much. The character who's story was somehow changed (which a lot of people misunderstood) is actually a child character to begin with -- in other words, to see the full story you have to ignore getting married during the first half of the game, grind your relationship up to max with her, and then get married to her instead. The down side to this is you will NOT get two strong child characters in return (only one), and considering this is the harder linear version of the game you would be gimping yourself.

I mean, yeah, there's people who don't care about having an extra unit with higher stats, but many people will still prefer to make their party as strong as possible as soon as possible, and that would require having a partner as soon as possible as well. (Well, I guess you could go the best friend route, but again, not many people will do that). As for me personally, I know I wouldn't choose her as my character's wife, so I would have never even known about the changed content if it weren't for the internet lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    waking up =/= real authentic molesting petting
    I hope that's sarcasm.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.