Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    So, um... this game is still about war and strategy and stuff, right? Is there a particular reason why there's an option to stroke women?
    I mean, I get that generals often had... late night visitors to engage in such activities. Is that enough to include it in a war game?
    You're missing the point. It's not about this particular feature, but about the fact that features got removed in general because of stupid reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    What one region thinks is appropriate doesn't mean the remainder of the world will.

Last I checked this applies to the North American version. This may hold over for the European version, but that's also on NoE for deciding whether or not it's appropriate for an entire region opposed to just the country.
    Considering that Awakening's European port was based off the American one...
    I don't have high hopes.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I honestly don't care about the point. I just think it's a weird feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I honestly don't care about the point. I just think it's a weird feature.
    I know.
    For you to care, they would've needed to censor all fishes from a video game.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Weird feature or not its still considered gameplay or content. Why did they have a petting feature in that one pokemon game (sorry I don't know the actual name) but remove it on this game? Now that I think about it wasn't getting married and having kids part of a feature in the last FE game? So why was this removed?

Lastly, why is Nintendo still affiliating with Kotaku after the bs they've pulled. Nintendo should blacklist and avoid them.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 27, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

People without principles won't know what it's like to stand for them.

Sure, Japan might have cultural differences with the rest of the world, but it's Japan for what it is. It's a foreign culture, and its foreignness is what makes it great. It shouldn't be different for people who simply were born in different parts of the world.

We're not just talking about a single minigame here. We're not talking just about gaming industry either. It's a thing of cultural globalization. People need more options, more ways to look at things. We need ability to embrace art as it's intended to be.

If someone doesn't like a thing, it's not a reason to censor it. If many people may not like it, make it optional (but then make it optional for everyone).

People should get out of their cultural hugboxes. This principle I have is the reason why I play PSO2 on JP servers instead of whining about western release.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Why did they have a petting feature in that one pokemon game but remove it on this game?
    Go up to a cat and pet it, then tell me what happens.
    Go up to a girl and pet it, then tell me what happens.

Is it my girl?

She'll smile and laugh

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    I know.
    For you to care, they would've needed to censor all fishes from a video game.
    LOL he was simply asking about the related content, dude. Chillax.

Your offense is making me think you really DID want that wife petting mini game.

If you're not gonna buy the game because of whatever "strong anti-censorship beliefs" you think your money would make the difference in, then enjoy your extra 40 dollars. Don't be attackin' the bystanders.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Honestly, it would've been nice to get a replacement for this. From what I understand, it's a way to raise relations with the characters (which I think is a rather ridiculous way to do so). I'm sure private chats are still in the game, but maybe elaborating on that would've at least made more sense than petting people? That's kind of a creeper move.

I can't say I was interested in that aspect of the game, but I can see why someone would at least be a bit bothered by content being removed. However, there are much larger battles of censorship and, at the end of the day, I don't think this is the one to be particularly angry about. Those are my two cents, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    LOL he was simply asking about the related content, dude. Chillax.

Your offense is making me think you really DID want that wife petting mini game.

If you're not gonna buy the game because of whatever "strong anti-censorship beliefs" you think your money would make the difference in, then enjoy your extra 40 dollars. Don't be attackin' the bystanders.
    I thought the OP was clear enough on that.

Honesty, it's not a large majority of things to be concerned about from what I can tell looking at news sites and its comments, but it just looks like a small, but very vocal portion want the feature because it was removed.

Censorship, localization whatever you want to call it, it's cultural differeneces and Japan has had some pretty weird commodities. USB flesh light included with a sex game anyone?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.