Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Sorry, I stopped reading at the expression of exasperation and the list of points. In my experience, nothing good comes out of those.
    Next time I'll try to decorate my list with fish emotes. Would that help you stop being rude?
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Is there really a need for sarcastic behavior when you've already expressed your opinions?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Is there really a need for sarcastic behavior when you've already expressed your opinions?
    There is, especially when someone is falsely accusing me of something and in the next second just decides to not read my post.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Differences in regions.
    I saw it Blace but to be honest I can care less. Every region in the world has done similar things and even joke about it. Unfortunately, people don't know when to laugh it off and ignore it. They can't even do that in modern days society. I watched a video about this subject and the game developer can't be honest about this stuff. A guy from Nintendo was fired for appearing in a pod cast. I don't know the details but that's pretty stupid much like what's happening right now.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 29, 2016 at 06:32 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    A guy from Nintendo was fired for appearing in a pod cast.
    Actually, he was fired because he mentioned which factors are taken into account by Nintendo when deciding to localize a game. He just mentioned that money is the sole deciding factor and even though it should be clear to everyone by now, Nintendo did not like this and acted like he revealed some super secret internal policy. Too bad it's like some sort of unspoken truth...
    "Everyone knows companies like us are only after the money but we can't have someone state this truth because it is harmful to our reputation."

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Actually, he was fired because he mentioned which factors are taken into account by Nintendo when deciding to localize a game. He just mentioned that money is the sole deciding factor and even though it should be clear to everyone by now, Nintendo did not like this and acted like he revealed some super secret internal policy. Too bad it's like some sort of unspoken truth...
    "Everyone knows companies like us are only after the money but we can't have someone state this truth because it is harmful to our reputation."
    Thanks Silkan, so that what happened.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jkVQ...tu.be&t=56m10s

Well, now it's been confirmed that it is out.
    I'm not bothering with this game anymore. Too bad Bravely Second also gets censored. I should at least be grateful for being able to spend the money on other games now.

I wouldn't use a podcast by IGN as a definitive proof, although other various sites have covered this topic including the Nintendo-centric sites.

It doesn't hamper the core gameplay overall, and again, things were removed to cater to the mass majority that would later complain about over sexualizing a "childrens" game despite many of its playerbase to be adults, by parents and others that don't follow these type of things.

You've already said your piece several times throughout, it doesn't really need more confirmation as again, various outlets already said the same.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

personally i'm not gonna buy any more 3ds games

This situation is making game developers look like total manginas. Do I need to remind you blace that the same shit happened to a different game developer who tried to make a game called [something offensive I can't say] Gladiator. He wasn't trying to be offensive or anything but stupid people have to ruin anything positive; over a word. =-=;;
    Same thing with Play-Asia over a video game. I'm still rooting for you Play-Asis! 0/

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    personally i'm not gonna buy any more 3ds games
    On the subject of the N3D's (nickname I came up with) how is the library of games? I've been debating on buying one and a copy of Etrian Odysse.
    Last edited by Outrider; Feb 1, 2016 at 11:39 AM.