Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default So, what character are you making with your free slot?

Since there's a still few more hours before servers go live, I'd like to know what characters you guys are making with the free character slot that comes with EP4

As for me, I'd be making a twist(or should I say, a bend) on one of PSO2's popular characters (・ε・)

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

considering im already at 8 (and others at 12) i doubt weget free slots. me personally though i do everything major on 1 char and the rest are just tools

Nothing for now; 5 characters is already a lot to maintain. But I don't know how long I can resist that empty slot...

Making a melee-focused shota to combat the oversaturation of loli characters and to complement my ranged and tech focused characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    considering im already at 8 (and others at 12) i doubt weget free slots. me personally though i do everything major on 1 char and the rest are just tools
    Character creation cap has been raised to 20 IIRC from the broadcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    If anything like how it was when Ep2 came out. We should be getting another character slot.

If I recall it doesn't matter how many characters one has its just the 3rd Free character slot we're getting....
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post

As for me, I'd be making a twist(or should I say, a bend) on one of PSO2's popular characters (・ε・)

Spoiler!
    Are those detail cracks on Io's horn o.0
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

yes im aware but would we really get a free slot if we already paid for a bunch of chars

edit: minor ninja?

Yes, everyone will get a free character creation. 20 characters limit now, oh boy. Can't wait to get to the point of spending 1 hour on Zieg COs. :- )

welp.. guess i may eventually go through hell and by hell i mean the horrible process of unlocking areas and then vhaq non stop until they are taco ready (also lvl 70 for xh.. bleh)

Not sure. Might make another female but go crazy with the accessories like funky heads and what not. Will be my 5th char so I might as well be a little crazy with it.