Raine

pencil sketch and colored in photoshop (don't like how background takes away from my pic), but yeah, don't really like how it turned out.. but hey, its done and might as well put it up

i would have it larger to show quality, but the site i have it on limits the size of my pics, so making it bigger i would have to downgrade the quality, but oh well

let me know what you guys think
    i have a sketch of my ranger chick, maybe i'll color that one too.. bleh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marionettemaster on 2003-04-25 16:20 ]</font>

Woah, intense shading action! O_o

The harsh black shadows are interesting. But nicely used none the less. And you're right. The background practically will give you a seizure if you concentrate on it too long @_@ Maybe if you faded it a bit it'd work a bit better. Or a simple shallow gradient effect would probably work just as well.

One thing that does bother me about the pic is the area where the knees are. The aprupt ending of the knees looks odd and could probably benifit from the use of a gradual eraser effect, or the image cropped so that her knees are just cut out entirely.

Lookin' good though.

cool, thanks for the constructive criticism.. heh, i would do it if i wasn't so lazy and i never want to touch this thing again

but yeah, excellent ideas.. maybe i will do it anyway, though i've already started the next pso fanart coloring job and i like it far more then this one

Rogue Ctarl

I can't draw so I can't give you tips from an artists point of view but I can say this. I like the way she looks and the colors stood out. =^_^=

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

Wooh! The eyes kind of scare me, but that's a good thing.

Ya, the shading really brings out the art. Good work.

Cool pic! I like your art style and colouring of it is pretty damned cool too.

-Piro Skies