Page 317 of 318 FirstFirst ... 217267307314315316317318 LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3179

I'm fairly certain IDOLA naming is reserved exclusively for Falzes. Mother isn't actually a Falz, so she doesn't count.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It was definitly a surprise for me to see there wasn't a "Dynasty or IDOLA" name this time, but i don't mind that much either. Though as for some of the lazyness it's funny to see the events musics got more inspired track names than the areas/boss ones (except UQ Amdusica boss). Also WTF is Cherub ? I mean what is that word, not what track it's supposed to be (looks like the Deus Hunar and Ages Theme while Eden would be Deus Esca fight)

EDIT : @Altiea well they used IDOLA for Olga Flow in PSO1 which wasn't a Falz, and idk if Shambertin (IDOLA The Fanatic Viper) was one either but the meteor which he came from had same effect as Falz corruption on the planet So if IDOLA is only for falzes, it's a PSO2 thing not a tradition with IDOLA track name since they exist
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Aug 25, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm fairly certain IDOLA naming is reserved exclusively for Falzes. Mother isn't actually a Falz, so she doesn't count.
    Pretty sure the reason she didn't get an IDOLA theme is because her main theme is "the place of death" for the exact kind of reason people would want her to have IDOLA in her theme. It's so heavily associated with Mother Brain now that it makes sense. Like Cyber Meteor said, PSO1 used it for non-falz bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Also WTF is Cherub ?
    Cherubim are class of angels. Nowadays the name is associated with little winged babies, but those are actually something completely unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Cherubim are class of angels. Nowadays the name is associated with little winged babies, but those are actually something completely unrelated.
    Ah okay thanks

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

It's odd that they write "ESC-A" as "Esca" even though the game and the anime and every single thing related to EP4 established that it's "ESC-A".

Also, ROAD TO EL DORADO Y'ALL
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Oh boy. That last part of 'Race through El Dorado! - Stand by -' really caught me off guard. I've never heard that transition sequence in-game ever.

I was dissapointed that Deus got a short and simple name like 'Eden'. I already guessed that he wouldn't get an 'IDOLA' title because, well, he isn't a Falz. But they could've given him something longer and gaudy.

What's you guys' favorite songs off this specific volume?

I have to say that Tears of the moon -Artemis- and -Selene- are my outright favorite tracks of this Soundtrack Volume. I've been waiting forever for them ever since their debut in the Moon Story Quest segments.

It's a damn shame that they're probably not going to be repurposed for anything else down the road and that makes me sad.

(Moon Field/Base AQ when Sega)

Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post
    I have to say that Tears of the moon -Artemis- and -Selene- are my outright favorite tracks of this Soundtrack Volume. I've been waiting forever for them ever since their debut in the Moon Story Quest segments.

It's a damn shame that they're probably not going to be repurposed for anything else down the road and that makes me sad.

(Moon Field/Base AQ when Sega)
    Fantastic.
    Last edited by Tymek; Feb 23, 2019 at 12:18 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Artemis is the battle version, likely doubling down on her being the goddess of the hunt. Selene in this particular case would be the scenery version.

Ah, you're right. My bad! Thank you!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout