Page 232 of 318 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Time to listen to the tragedies ARKs members have to deal with when they follow the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5TqGTxa4eY 「The Chatter Dances」

*sidenote*
    If you want me to sortie with you Clares how about YOU GIVE ME YOUR PARTNER CARD hmm? BETTER YET GIVE ME HUEY'S SO I HAVE A BETTER CHOICE FOR MALE NPCS TO BRING ALONG!!!
    i been wondering the same , there is bosses who need burn

Man, Pietro is a trip.

https://youtu.be/9R4EwtTHa-A

There's a line in there with Matoi having trouble opening the closet door, "While, while I know between girls that means companions, but when you phrase it like that..." I imagine that's dependent on player-chan being a female. I wonder how it reads for a male player-chan? Here's a screenshot if anyone would care to take a crack at it. I hear "imouto," so I guess she's still warding off any implication of romance.
    Spoiler!

Whenever they tip toe around romance with female player characters and Matoi, I always remember how Sukunahime says that sort of thing doesn't matter and that love is love in some chapter in Ep3 (I believe it was in a side cutscene from the Matterboard). Even less of an excuse with male player characters. Come on Sega, just let the player call Matoi their girlfriend already!

Also love how Matoi is trying to cheer Pietro up, but the player isn't having any of it. Pietro is quickly moving up to one of my top favorite NPC characters, his cutscenes are so stupid, I can't help but smile.
    Last edited by Zysets; Dec 10, 2016 at 02:39 AM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Even less of an excuse with male player characters. Come on Sega, just let the player call Matoi their girlfriend already!
    And that will be the point I quit playing the story. On top of the fact that us being together will start being overplayed I have 3, 4 really no 5 FIVE, that I would rather be with than Matoi, or at least this version of Matoi. Quna, Tea, Patty, Io, and Small time idol Quna, and pre-memory loss Matoi. Though it is implied by Io at one point during a 'teasing', I'm not teasing she just thinks I am thats how pathetic I am, she warns Matoi wouldn't be too happy to hear about this and we freak for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szHHu4jayr0 「Erdem's Vibe」

His last name . . . is Sacred da fuck?!?! Evolution to what ya freak? Can't just live normally noooo have to live to evolve our species because we can access this magical essence others can't. We also can't show them it because barriers are automatically put in place while they are active which hide both us and our powers . . . Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy I told you I have this special power I just can't show it to you.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 10, 2016 at 02:32 AM.

Well, Ardem stated multiple times on this story update that humanity no longer evolve, and currently on stall. Even degrading in some aspects. Can you imagine when you feel you can reach the next level, but there's just this thick wall blocking your way? I guess that's what Ardem felt about Earthlings Also, part of the humanity's degradation is that they hate people who are different from them in many aspects. Either from way of thinking, point of view, artitic style, even opinions. I guess. And if you think about it, most people that Mother recruited are, in some way or another, loners.

Also, if you think about it, it's hard to paint Ardem and his motive as a pure black. Sure, he's playing(or would be playing the role of) god in the future, but the end goal of his is pretty much for humankind. If you're one of this humankind, you can't help but to symphatize with him. But, since we're in the shoes of ARKS (and a minor group of Earthlings), the end does not justify the means.

At the very least, Ardem's motives are not complex.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 10, 2016 at 02:59 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

If we could get Bioware on the job, everyone could be happy. And as an added bonus, you Kohri haters would get to Renegade punch her!

Come to think of it, Phaleg said the exact same thing about being proud of one's own strength.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Dec 10, 2016 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    And that will be the point I quit playing the story. On top of the fact that us being together will start being overplayed I have 3, 4 really no 5 FIVE, that I would rather be with than Matoi, or at least this version of Matoi. Quna, Tea, Patty, Io, and Small time idol Quna, and pre-memory loss Matoi.
    Fair enough. I grew to like Matoi in general over the years, so I'd be satisfied with a canonical relationship. Then again, I'm not particularly interested in any PSO2 NPCs in that regard myself. I think the closest thing I have is my utter joy of breaking Luther's face in his EQ fight, but that isn't quite the same. At least I have the official Karen partner character.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    And if you think about it, most people that Mother recruited are in some way loners.
    Basically, everyone in Mother Cluster was someone who had certain issues in life, or perspectives, that made Mother feel very comforting and... motherly... to them. I don't think she would have been an antagonist if she didn't have this obsession with the Photoners, because even when I began to doubt her love for Earth, I eventually saw it again in how she spoke with Aratron.

I don't understand how she was a defective Xion clone though, her obsession with her creators is the only thing I see being an issue, and even then, the original Xion also fell into an emotional trap, her loneliness in being a universal observer led to bad decisions, ending up at the creation of the Profound Darkness.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I don't understand how she was a defective Xion clone though, her obsession with her creators is the only thing I see being an issue, and even then, the original Xion also fell into an emotional trap, her loneliness in being a universal observer led to bad decisions, ending up at the creation of the Profound Darkness.
    On her pre-battle dialogues, Mother said that she's not omniscient yet. I guess; if you want to clone an omniscient planet, the clone has to be omniscient as well, right? (And Photoners did created an omniscient clone later on, it's just got corrupted and become the [Profound Darkness])

So yeah, in a way I can see why Mother was called as failure.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 10, 2016 at 03:05 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

google translate when pietro call us and matoi 伴侶-significant other
    Last edited by oratank; Dec 10, 2016 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    On her pre-battle dialogues, Mother said that she's not omniscient yet. I guess; if you want to clone a omniscient planet, the clone has to be omniscient as well, right?
    Ah, I guess I didn't catch that. That makes sense. I was thinking of how Xierra said she was unstable before, which still doesn't add up, but I see the issue with the lack of omniscience there.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine