Page 239 of 318 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post

and....Ardem is Merlin whoa.
    And a bunch of other people.

Unsure if Erdem is biggest troll in history or naw (atleast in their world)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Mother's existence reminds me of Moon Cell from Fate/Extra, except that she was clearly a prototype copy of Akashic Records lol, but her existence which became the source of ether was enough to change an entire civilisation.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 13, 2016 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I'm still set on Erdem and Phaleg being reference to Adam and Eve
    I can say true for Phaleg reference to Eve because her head accessory motif, snake/serpent on a tree branch with snake head located near her ear....whispering something.

Also yeah, the lead up from current storyboard to the new EQ boss raid still have some missing link. Yamato EQ has proper lead from the storyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    yea i hope the EQ has context because imma be confused on that. And even if Erdem is the one who formed it....why would he make something in Mother's image (or atleast what she looked like when the dark figure took over)
    Well you need to think about what Ardem's goal implies : Evolution is a natural process, and the only way to "force" evolution from a given species is either by changing the species itself through forced mutation (and he refers to bodies decaying, so he might just be "hey, why not turn everybody into monsters because REASONS"
    The other way is causing a drastic change of environment/ putting the entire species in a survival situation to spur evolution so that it can deal with this new situation.

Funny, sending an Evil Darker/Ether Falz to Earth to wreak havoc, kill and corrupt everything would certainly spur evolution, in one or the other way,, with him conveniently at the top of it all. Of course that is only one theory, but the point still stands that "forcing" evolution can only be done in ways player-chan and co won't be condoning with.

According to SEGA, Erdem/Ardem's "sword" is called アーデムレイピア. I found it classified as a gunslash in sega's files
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well you need to think about what Ardem's goal implies : Evolution is a natural process, and the only way to "force" evolution from a given species is either by changing the species itself through forced mutation (and he refers to bodies decaying, so he might just be "hey, why not turn everybody into monsters because REASONS"
    The other way is causing a drastic change of environment/ putting the entire species in a survival situation to spur evolution so that it can deal with this new situation.
    While both theory are plausible (mutation did incur evolution, albeit through nasty path. Ask any X-Men and they would agree with this notion), I'm more inclined to the second theory since Ardem do love watching humankind evolve. Also, as much as most humankind (and most of us) hated war, war do have a part in spurning evolution.

After all, humans would often reach its shiniest moment when something threatened its existence.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 13, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by udon-GE View Post
    I can say true for Phaleg reference to Eve because her head accessory motif, snake/serpent on a tree branch with snake head located near her ear....whispering something.
    nice catch.plot twist ardem isn't adam he is a snake who want human to eat apple(ether)
    Last edited by oratank; Dec 13, 2016 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    According to SEGA, Erdem/Ardem's "sword" is called アーデムレイピア. I found it classified as a gunslash in sega's files
    I got call excited thinking it was gonna be named something and its literally called what it is haha
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Ardem= IDOLA The Fanatic Viper

I can't really tell where the whole Adam and Eve thing comes from. Guess I'm not religious enough? All I really noticed was that Phaleg (Ives) and Ardem are both centuries old. Have fought each other before under different names, and that Ardem likes alchemy.

Honestly Ardem seems just like a copy and paste of Luther. Except he isn't running around screaming about Xion, or in this case Mother.