Page 240 of 318 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    According to SEGA, Erdem/Ardem's "sword" is called アーデムレイピア. I found it classified as a gunslash in sega's files
    Ardem Rapier. Amazing.
    Do you have the the file for it? I'd love to swap it out, for testing.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

For some reason Phaleg resemble of that Will Smith's Hancock except her soft demeanor.

Phaleg’s Initial Concept
    - Initially she was planned to be a male character.
    What are you trying to do Sega?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I can't really tell where the whole Adam and Eve thing comes from. Guess I'm not religious enough? All I really noticed was that Phaleg (Ives) and Ardem are both centuries old. Have fought each other before under different names, and that Ardem likes alchemy.

Honestly Ardem seems just like a copy and paste of Luther. Except he isn't running around screaming about Xion, or in this case Mother.
    I don't think they're supposed to be "Adam and Eve" in the traditional sense, just ancient people who are heavily involved in the history of humanity. I think it might have been this thread, or elsewhere (can't remember), where someone mentioned they think they're fragments of Mother from the collision with Earth, like Mother's own Dark Falz. That theory is kind of hard to justify IMO, but I do like it.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Luther wasn't the kind of guy who gets his hands directly dirty. His most cruel acts are done with a wave of his hand (figuratively and literally). Still, until we see more of Ardem, stabbing Mother in the back still isn't as bad as the stuff Luther pulled. Heck, while Ardem also uses sugar-coated words to convince people to join him just like Luther, at least the people we know that are allied with Ardem are so far perfectly fine in both mind and body. Luther leaves both permanent physical and mental scars/changes on the people who believed his words.
    That's what I mean. Sorry for the lack of clarity. Luther never did anything himself, he set this up and had others do his dirty work, Ardem straight up stabs Mother, which is why I was so much more shocked with Ardem's actions. I still have the image of Luther in his character, so I was expecting him to do things similarly to him. I wasn't really trying to compare the severity of the actions, but the impact it has on the scene that they really get started it.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I can't really tell where the whole Adam and Eve thing comes from. Guess I'm not religious enough? All I really noticed was that Phaleg (Ives) and Ardem are both centuries old. Have fought each other before under different names, and that Ardem likes alchemy.

Honestly Ardem seems just like a copy and paste of Luther. Except he isn't running around screaming about Xion, or in this case Mother.
    if you see their name in jp word. you can detect adam and eve thing alot easier.

ア-デム-some jp said this is how they read adam in arab word
    アイヴズ- イヴ is eve

Quote Originally Posted by udon-GE View Post
    I can say true for Phaleg reference to Eve because her head accessory motif, snake/serpent on a tree branch with snake head located near her ear....whispering something.
    and this really confirm her identity
    Last edited by oratank; Dec 13, 2016 at 12:49 PM.

Hey, I can't seem to find that vid of Dance Like You Want To Win ARKS.
    Can someone link it?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

what i think is ardem and phaleg lived something like vandal savage from DC comics , they were near of mother fragment or something weird and they became inmortal and also gain super intelligence

Attracting the MILF waifu loving audience, that's what.

Probably cannot afford to hire a well-known seiyuu to voice male Phaleg. Besides, if the Adam-Eve thing is actually what happened here, and both the 'Adam' and 'Eve' is male.......well, that could create some shitstorm.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

if ardem isn't adam so male phaleg will role as adam in stead of eve.they should be fine