Page 244 of 318 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Switch focus to our Alt characters that's not involved with the previous main story for EP5. Our alt characters is as almost as strong as our main, but wasn't as famous or didn't really care much about fame or some sort. That could work. By now players has more than 1 character and not switching focus to alt character for story isn't really an excuse.
    But that alt character is technically just waiting until they meet up with Shion/returned from being popsicle. That character is not refusing the call. He/she's just avoiding the call. Besides, that would be tricky to wrote for people that only have 1 character (not everyone like the concept of making alt, even with 2 free character slots available). And how would you progress the story with that method? Is that meant your main character's story role is just standing and being fancy while the alt did the hard work? Then how if the alt also 'decided' to do story mission and matter board? Waiting for another alt to progress the story?

.......Not being picky or anything, but that is just simply a mess to write.

.......Unless you're talking about your character from another timeline where they never met Shion and as of a result Matoi[Profound Darkness] managed to destroy the whole universe.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 16, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Speaking of alt characters. Remember that each character can receive the SG tickets in various spots and the Gold Tokyo Key from Huey for giving him a booty call. Especially the gold key since its boost week right now and a few people might be looking for some easy levels.

The use of Ether in saving Aru/Mother from that Dark Falz (perhaps even Ame no Murakumo) is probably going to tie into how we'll save Persona and Xion... for better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    The use of Ether in saving Aru/Mother from that Dark Falz (perhaps even Ame no Murakumo) is probably going to tie into how we'll save Persona and Xion... for better or worse.
    That's actually something that came to mind. Ame no Murakumo was able to "cut off" all the Falz from Aru, so why couldn't it do that for Persona?

Unfortunately, Xion is beyond saving.... since she's dead.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    That's actually something that came to mind. Ame no Murakumo was able to "cut off" all the Falz from Aru, so why couldn't it do that for Persona?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/35072ead...na1xo1_500.gif

Character Name: ルニス
    Player ID: L.橋本
    Ship 2    

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a fragment of her survive in Clarissa? Seem to remember Matoi and Xiao mentioning something about saving her and Persona in the cutscene after the first battle with PD.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a fragment of her survive in Clarissa? Seem to remember Matoi and Xiao mentioning something about saving her and Persona in the cutscene after the first battle with PD.
    All I remember is that the last time we see Xion before that, when the spirits of the Photoners restrain Luther, she says by that point she was dead, and the version of her we see is more like risidual energy of both the spirits of the Photoners and the main characters, so I assumed that's also the Xion we see at the end (besides having her have one last scene since she was so important, story writing wise).

Xiao only ever talks about saving Persona from what I remember, and Matoi says she wants to keep Clarissa because despite Xion being gone, it's like a memento of her existence. I mean, ignoring that it's already proven that Clarissa was the only Rod capable of being used by Matoi without breaking.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I'm gonna speculate that Hagito is gonna mutated into Esca Falz Loser or some sort

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm gonna speculate that Hagito is gonna mutated into Esca Falz Loser or some sort

๋ีJust finished watching and rush here to post
    is that Hagito in Earth Guide uniform !?

this really foreshadowing new type enemy
    a mutate earth human this time an evolution of humanity...
    Last edited by mickbis; Dec 17, 2016 at 02:09 AM.

hagito's name on chat block use ハギト.that name on chat block look like a random soldier