Page 306 of 318 FirstFirst ... 206256296303304305306307308309316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3179

You got Lv 80 Bouncer by playing the game and having a +35 13* Bouncer weapon. The requirements to reach lv 80 in no way suggest any % of player skill.

I am not suggesting you are bad and I flopped a few times in that fight too due to how punishing it is. All I am saying is reaching lv 80 does not require any form of skill.

Oh and I guess passing Stage 1 to 5 in Heaven and Hell. So I guess there is a bit of skill involved.

This fight actually makes me glad I got good with Ignition Parry- getting hit at all during the second phase is pretty much GG with Sword from what I've been experiencing. I can automate with tris through her dash attacks if one clips me but anything else gets in its over.

I'm sure there's other ways to go about it but I only managed this through near perfect IP timing. It got to the point where I didn't even bother with TAJA as anything else I used left me far too vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    You got Lv 80 Bouncer by playing the game and having a +35 13* Bouncer weapon. The requirements to reach lv 80 in no way suggest any % of player skill.

I am not suggesting you are bad and I flopped a few times in that fight too due to how punishing it is. All I am saying is reaching lv 80 does not require any form of skill.

Oh and I guess passing Stage 1 to 5 in Heaven and Hell. So I guess there is a bit of skill involved.
    Right, sorry. I guess I'm just a little upset with myself that I'm finding this unusually difficult.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I like to believe the crater she is laying in at end of the fight was created by my rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    I clear "vs Phaleg" with all class and the S rank

Spoiler!
    That quickly?! Nice!

I know this is just a video game and logic doesn't exist here, but someone who supposedly put everything they had into a fight and lost should not be recovering within moments like nothing happened. She had 0 breathing problems. She got up and dusted herself off and started teleporting again. She essentially recovered faster than us, who was the winner.

With her recovery rate it would literally be impossible for her to ever lose a fight.
    I think its inaccurate to say that Phaleg had zero breathing problems. She collapses upon defeat, after all. For Player, they still regained their breath faster than Phaleg getting back up. If you're referring to how Player looked tired again at the end of the cutscene, there are two ways to interpret that; a) Player is only mentally exhausted at the thought of having to put up with more of her stalking (especially now that she has the Player's contact number); or b) Phaleg does have more stamina than Player but the fact that she lost meant that if Player and her fought to the death, she'd both lose and die and she can't get back up if she's dead so its also inaccurate to say that its impossible for her to lose.

Then there's the fact that Phaleg and Player are superhumanly strong so its reasonable to assume that their stamina and recovery rate completely surpasses normal human expectations. That, or we can just assume that Phaleg's still toying with us and still hasn't really taken us seriously but I highly doubt that because, even without any translations at the moment, Phaleg obviously sounded like she took her defeat really seriously and even says that losing to Player was rather frustrating.

There are translations though. If you lose to her she mocks you saying you should be capable of more. If you win she is disappointed with herself because she hasn't actually reached the pinnacle yet.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 10, 2017 at 06:55 AM.

SEGA, please nerf her! I can't win this fight!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

There are translations though. If you lose to her she mocks you saying you should be capable of more. If you win she is disappointed with herself because she hasn't actually reached the pinnacle yet.
    That makes sense. We lose? We need to get stronger. Phaleg loses? Her belief and pride that she has reached the pinnacle of humanity is shattered and she resolves to get stronger.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Gu can win with cheap tactics ..... As shown here (not mine)
    LockOn (I'm still learning to play with LockOn, sorry) -> JumpingDodge -> ElderRebellion.

Spoiler!

You only need to evade Dash attacks and the one that look like AerialShooting's 1st kick because height reach (I forgot the word she said, recorded the run though, I'll see it again later) and it's subsequent attack (exploding drop kick(?)) due to AoE.

Other than that ..... you're safe (well, maybe fire pillar on 2nd phase, but that's pretty much it)

----------------------------

Cleared S rank as Gu (main) and Hu (alt) ........

HuSu (Alt) won without automate and items (using Seiga WL (1st phase) and Seiga Sword (2nd phase) to avoid sword resistance as HuSu though) ....... with Sword only tree (no gear on WL, and grappling type is a no go for TPS mode) .......

Spoiler!

Used default affixes WL from CF, but at +30 and 60 light.

WL : JG -> Kaiser
    Sword : JG (used SonicArrow-CounterRing) -> SonicArrow spam
    Last edited by final_attack; May 10, 2017 at 10:34 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    That makes sense. We lose? We need to get stronger. Phaleg loses? Her belief and pride that she has reached the pinnacle of humanity is shattered and she resolves to get stronger.
    In other words DBS POWERLEVELS