Page 292 of 318 FirstFirst ... 192242282289290291292293294295302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    There was a good thing in this story chapter : Player-Chan can use Photon Arts during cutscenes !
    This. I was so happy that story fight scenes actually used real attacks instead of making stuff up or just cutting to gameplay.

Also Hitsugi not using Type-0 Kazan made me die a little inside.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    This. I was so happy that story fight scenes actually used real attacks instead of making stuff up or just cutting to gameplay.

Also Hitsugi not using Type-0 Kazan made me die a little inside.
    Hasn't mastered bankai yet?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Well that mission was boring. Died during final boss because I wasn't watching HP but that is why I carry a scapedoll on all my characters. Started skipping scenes because they were clearly designed to just drag on for five hours killing both my MAG's energy and my drink time, while NOT finishing my CDs.

Oh well I got that rifle camo I wanted so I don't care. Just have to run it as my other characters and I can say GOOD RIDDANCE to episode 4.

lol @ Enga's reasoning for his embodied weapon. "I couldn't be bothered to get a gun permit in Japan, so, yeah."

Still can't watch the cutscenes in the new map without crashing my GPU or turning my graphics way down to remove whatever effect is causing it to break.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Still can't watch the cutscenes in the new map without crashing my GPU or turning my graphics way down to remove whatever effect is causing it to break.
    If it's that bad with just the small portion, I can only imagine Yggdrasil for the EQ.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

If it's that bad with just the small portion, I can only imagine Yggdrasil for the EQ.
    They better have it fixed before end of the month. I don't want to play N64 pso2 just to be sure I removed whatever graphic effect that is doing it. It also varied throughout the quest. It would take minutes to crash during the tower cutscenes. Once reaching the final area it was always instant and still is.

I lowered PSO2's graphics down to min on everything just so I could finish it. I can however watch Quna's song, afk in the lobby for over an hour, and do Mother while streaming all with max graphics without crashing.... so I don't know what is up with the new map.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 5, 2017 at 06:07 PM.

out of curiosity what gpu do you currently have (even though anything that can run t6 just fine really shouldnt be having issues with this)

GeForce GTX 650 Ti (2GB version) using driver 378.92.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    Red and Annoying = Chalis 3 ? Yuuki Aoi right ?
    Yeah, Aoi Yuuki. The duo is known as "petit milady", and apparently they had a hand in the ED themes for both Yugioh Zexal Second and the Akiba's Trip anime.

Of course, this is just what I was able to find. Their work seems rather small, but of course I've not bothered to actually look into this harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Hasn't mastered bankai yet?
    Nah, more like uncrafted Kazan is flashier, and thusly works better for cinematic purposes.

Because at least then people ain't gonna accuse her of being a Saber-ripoff with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    lol @ Enga's reasoning for his embodied weapon. "I couldn't be bothered to get a gun permit in Japan, so, yeah."
    What a lazy asshole. Now I know why Och says he's 10% attractive.

Straight up no joke, I marked the fuck out when I saw that. But then Hunas was all "Oh, you're from a fantasy land? I see... GET YO AZZ BACK TO YOUR WORLD" and my reaction was straight up "Why don't evil deities from other franchises pull this shit more often?!" I mean, that was almost decently competent villainy right there. Heck, I'd argue the only reason it failed was because of conveniently placed plotkai in the pocket of yandere shoujo.

Which, if you remove that, actually makes Hunas a somewhat competent god. Good lord...