Page 179 of 318 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181182189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3179

It wouldn't be out of the question. Now that I really go back and think about it, what if the dialog wasn't referring to More, but to Gene herself? As in, she is the Prototype weaponoid? It would chain the 2 labs together (EMA1 was doing R&D for Genesis weapons, EMA2 was for weaponoid R&D), and would give more substance to the fact that Zackard didn't want Gene "To be used for evil purposes." Also, Gene seems to need to absorb a lot of photons (which of course was used to explain her change in attire) - ARKS only uses photons to materialize weapons and items - Weaponoids need photons to materialize the whole body. At various points of the story you can see her heal from wounds really really quickly - perhaps that's something that comes from all the photons she's taking in.

i think i use a wrong word.i mean i guess she is

Kazanboshi translations aren't out yet but to comment on the Phaleg cutscene, it was pretty badass! In particular, Phaleg's brutal takedown of a Vegas Illusia.

Other things to say about said cutscene:

- They finally gave Huey's heroic jumps and superhero landings an actual sound effect. Its always been a pet peeve for me that basic sound effects like footsteps are almost never in the cutscenes so its good that extra effort was put to make Huey's jumps and landings have actual sound.

- Huey propelling himself like a jet with his Wolfram was cool to see. However, the clash between Huey's punch and Phaleg's kick was rather underwhelming as I expected some destruction to the surroundings (for example, shattered windows or the sounds of violent wind) just to accentuate the "power" behind the clash.

- I laughed pretty hard at Huey's "Eh?". The timing and delivery of that "Eh?" immediately after talking so loud and hammy was so good!

- The Phaleg fight was just meh as it didn't differ much gameplay wise and was still meaningless like last time. That said, its nice to know that though Phaleg is powerful, long-time characters like Huey aren't being treated with the Worf Effect just to prove that point.

While everyone is heads deep into UQ Amduskia and the *12 units, I went checking the story nodes (well, until I found out that you need to clear UQ Amduskia for one story node. Ugh, thanks SEGA.). As usual, since this is quick, amateur, and personal translation; always read it with a grain of salt. Or just wait for 'official' translation.

- Matoi realized her advice to Bakatsugi produced the opposite effect that she wanted.

- Huey is on Earth to experience the place in-case all out war is going to happen, and noted that ARKS would have zero problem with Earth in terms of environment hampering their potential.

- Xiera detected a powerful aether signature, but the signal faded the moment Huey and us arrived at the scene.

- Phaleg complained that Vegas Illusia is weak, and knew about the rumored Six Heroes' power (after exchanging greetings with Huey).

- Phaleg wanted to continue the fight, but something has entered the field and she need to check it.

- Huey noted that Phaleg is still not being serious during the fight.

- Matoi said that the appearance of corrupted area at Amduskia are because of her action (remember Aika, remains of [Apprentice], Matoi, and Dio Hunar?)

- Matoi also said that her actions on that matter (snatching the remains of [Apprentice] from Aika) caused problems and nuisance to many people. She did not regret her actions, but she do reflect on her actions.

- Matoi suspected the timing of Mother's invasion on ARKS ship is just too perfect, with her returning to active duty and EtherxPhoton fusion in the form of Aru.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Oct 19, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

What are the requirements for the new Storyboard? Can't seem to access them and I can't understand the requirements due to language barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    What are the requirements for the new Storyboard? Can't seem to access them and I can't understand the requirements due to language barrier.
    The Huey one require Solo XQ clear. While the Matoi talking about corrupted Amduskia one require Ultimate Amduskia clear.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    The Huey one require Solo XQ clear. While the Matoi talking about corrupted Amduskia one require Ultimate Amduskia clear.
    Solo XQ Clear as in clear 1-10?

just 1-5 solo XQ ( the first run )

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    - Huey noted that Phaleg is still not being serious during the fight.
    And neither do Player-Chan,he/she still make a so-so face after the fight as always.LOL
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    And neither do Player-Chan,he/she still make a so-so face after the fight as always.LOL
    "You're going to give me another one of those stoic stares, aren't ya?"