Page 147 of 318 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by 黒雪Yacchi View Post
    The likelyhood of Mother being a Xion copy is fairly high, seeing how she wants revenge for some reason and was using cluster members to gather information on photoners in 'pso2'
    I'm sure it would end up being that way for simplicity.

But in the case that Mother isn't a Xion clone. I'm going to guess and say.

Mother is the Xion of this universe. However, much like how ether is weaker than photons, Mother is weaker and less omniscient than Xion. I mean, the way Xiera told Enga about Xion-esque entities, Earth's universe should have one too right? Or was Xiera just teasing Enga (I think she was).

Xion and the Photoners did something to call ill effects to Mother's universe. Perhaps the reason for ether's physical weakness.

Aru is the failed Xion clone or fragment that Mother requires for her revenge on Xion.

Mother's end game? Destroy the universe dear to Xion. Why? Because Mother is a spoiled brat and SEGA will give us the explanation to think so.
    Last edited by Dualdiamond; Sep 18, 2016 at 08:58 PM.

Now that I think about it.
    Up to the latest Story trailer,there's still no sign of Hagito.Maybe that Sega just killed him off-screen for real.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    I'm sure it would end up being that way for simplicity.

But in the case that Mother isn't a Xion clone. I'm going to guess and say.

Mother is the Xion of this universe. However, much like how ether is weaker than photons, Mother is weaker and less omniscient than Xion. I mean, the way Xiera told Enga about Xion-esque entities, Earth's universe should have one too right? Or was Xiera just teasing Enga (I think she was).

Xion and the Photoners did something to call ill effects to Mother's universe. Perhaps the reason for ether's physical weakness.

Aru is the failed Xion clone or fragment that Mother requires for her revenge on Xion.

Mother's end game? Destroy the universe dear to Xion. Why? Because Mother is a spoiled brat and SEGA will give us the explanation to think so.
    Tell [Mother] that Xion's inside PD-chan, grab popcorn and go to the bridge for some honest investigation with Sierra while they kill themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    >Matoi's EP4 Partner Card

So, uh, when did you get the ability to predict the future?
    It pretty much had to be coming relatively soon. They had drawn it out too long already, from a narrative perspective. The Matoi scene at the end of ch. 3 was downright cruel to those of us who have been looking forward to her return.

Really, that was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back for me and Ep.4, in that it was the most definitive evidence yet yhat the player character is considered a secondary character at best in this story. That was fine in PSU where Ethan was the main character all along, but Eps 2 and 3 had firmly established the player character as the protagonist of PSO2, and being shoved aside for Hitsugi (who I still can't even decide if I like) is aggravating.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Taking the upcoming story into account, I feel like at this point, EP4 isn't the worst piece of writing in the world, but it also isn't really good either. It's kinda like watching a low budget anime (which, coincidentally, PSO2TA probably was for most of the time). The whole "DUN DUN DUN WE HAVE A SECRET MOON BASE" and "SECRET MEETING OF SECRET SECRETS" inside the headquarters just made me think of how standard it all felt. Although I tend to reinterpret the entire plot in my own head, so what happens in the actual story tends to be irrelevant for me.

And if you're not gonna do the story for anything else, do it for Star Gems, because SEGA really wants to give you Star Gems.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

That's a valid point on SG, simply because I suspect Matoi's Ep.4 costume will end up in the SG scratch when we finally get it and I will need all the SG I can get.

As for reinterpretation of the story in my head, I definitely do that. Each of my characters has their own version of events in my head. Which results in things like Katarin forcefully expressing her displeasure to Casra over how long it took for someone to give her a real answer about where Matoi is and why. Because she'd be very angry about that!

The problem is that by this point, if I interpreted the story according to how my characters would have acted, the story would have diverged so greatly by this point that the sequence of major events in game would be difficult to justify. Especially in Katarin's case, but even with Alessandra I have a difficult time imagining that she would be so passive.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Wasn't there an ARKS ship behind the Moon? How did nobody find that base before now?

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Wasn't there an ARKS ship behind the Moon? How did nobody find that base before now?
    I guess they never thought the Moon to be that important initially.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You know, Persona did get brought up during the scenes where Aika explains her Falz hair, and isn't Xiao trying to find a way to permanently beat PD? So what if Persona rewinding time after every PD fight is causing time/space issues, provoking Mother, Earth dimension's Xion, to go after ARKS?

I honestly have no evidence to back it up, but I'd hate for Persona's timeloop issue to be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Now that I think about it.
    Up to the latest Story trailer,there's still no sign of Hagito.Maybe that Sega just killed him off-screen for real.
    I think Emerald Tablet still needs Hagito alive to come back to life even though he has free will. He's probably just hiding because we know how much of a coward he is. And just keep summoning Emetabu to distract Mother Cluster and ARKS from finding him.

Also, I don't think they will just end Yamato EQ with just what we have now. Right? 12 star Yamato units anyone?