Page 163 of 318 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3179

Felt like I was watching an episode of Evangelion with the frickin Naked Inner Debate with oneself. Gotta love the I have power now skill doesn't mean shit in this scene.

Can't wait to see Kazan's translations just to see what BS SEGA tried to pull to make me care for Och and girl with monocle dying. Not by our hand but by self-destruct sequence.

The ARKs were finally involved in this stupid episode, funny how I mentioned that in this discussion awhile back. Character dies, probably not for long, but I don't care because his personality can be summed up as Onee-chan.

Dealing with characters from previous episodes always a plus. Got a great picture.

Spoiler!

Well, (personal) rough translation incoming. As always, read it with a grain of salt, or just wait for Kazen's translation.

- Earth Guide is the one that found Mother Cluster's base.

- Lol, Kohri with her own brand logic. Unfortunately; unlike Munakata, you have no redeeming point...........so far.

- Apparently, Mother (and to some extend, Mother Cluster) was using Kohri and her yandere tendencies to certain point.

- While Aru healed her body, Kohri's heart was in pieces because of Kohri's attack

- Both Och and Phul are handed with the hard part of the mission

- And while we're on the subject of gratitude, it appears that Mother is really kind toward her Apostles

- Inside her shattered heart (which also leaves her naked. Actual barbie doll character model from SEGA confirmed?), Baka-tsugi contempelate about what happened, thinking to stop doing anything, and finally realized what her brother meant.

- Xiela (Sierra) confirmed that Moon was used to spread Ether around the world, with cooperation of countries. And the base was still operational, even after the original goal completed.

- Enga wondered if Mother cluster's reason to infiltrate ARKS is to stealing the technology

- Phul's field make someone who entered it to repeat the action and time inside it over and over again (also apparently a lot of hassle to setup).

- ARKS ship was hijacked by someone with authority as high as Shao (Xiao)

- Och and Phul was on the moon as distraction, knowingly that we would embark to save even the weakest member of ARKS and its allies. Basically, using our kindness to remove the ace of ARKS when th(e main show started.

- When asked as of why Och and Phul went so far for Mother, Och replied that Enga wouldn't know, and Phul added that Mother gave color to their world.

- Enga's teleport card are one time-use, and he originally wanted to use that for Bakatsugi.

- ARKS Ship where we reside are transported back to near Mothership. The ship cannot contact other ships, ship limiter system still operational, phantoms signature found inside ARKS Ship, and Xiela (Sierra) is cut off from doing all of her duties. Not even issue Interrupt and Emergency Code.

- Aratron is interested in ARKS' architecture.

- Ophiel was told by Mother that in-case ARKS ship is under attack, there are two exceptions to the ARKS Ship's limiter system: we, and Matoi.

- Xiela (Sierra) commented that the source of hacking is....a master key. Not Shao (Xiao), not Sierra (Xiela), nor Shao's copy. The intruder was using Shion's (Xion).

- Mother is, indeed, a failed copy of Shion (Xion) which was abandoned in sub-space and reached Earth. That caused her to resent Photoners (who selfishly created her and selfishly throwed her aside), so that she learn to have a heart with 'revenge'.

- Ophiel also confirmed that Och and Phul's goal are to make us stranded on Earth while they are wrecking havoc (and Mother get Aru).

- Mother noted that the power she gained from Aru (a.k.a. fusion between Ether and Photon) is still insufficient.

- Bakatsugi finally realized that what she did was stupid, and miserable. But at least she found her reason to fight. She hate being afraid and getting hurt, but also tired of being afraid and hurt.

- Bakatsugi's new sword is 「天叢雲」

- Xiera regain the control for the ARKS Ship from Mother using her ability.

Must say, while I did enjoy this story mission and what was revealed; I kinda felt that SEGA wasted the opportunity to expand Phul's role and characterization. Almost like SEGA wanted to rush things to wrap this before we reach 2017.

Also, I won't deny I was really giddy when I heard subspace in the dialogue. Now I can't wait for Emilia and Vivinne's cutscene.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Oct 5, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

A fusion between Ether and Photon....? and her absorbed Aru is still insufficient !?
    then after this... perhaps her goal might shift to Xiao in the future

Bakatsuki huh ? quite fitting name for her lol
    but look like she just graduated from baka and return to her true self
    Last edited by mickbis; Oct 5, 2016 at 11:49 AM.

You know,Player-Chan should say something like "You kids underestimate Arks too much." to the dying Och&Phul before heading into teleporter with Enga.

And somehow,i think that Mother is not powerful at all.As when Hitsugi gain her new form in front of Mother.She just ordered Kohri to attack Hitsugi instead.And when Player-Chan&Matoi arrived,she ordered Ophiel to teleport them away from Arks Ship instead of dealing with them.
    But her manipulation skill is another thing though.

I don't know if i'm thinking too much.But maybe in the end of Ep.4,Mother might finally have a heart-to-heart talk with Xion.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    You know,Player-Chan should say something like "You kids underestimate Arks too much." to the dying Och&Phul before heading into teleporter with Enga.

And somehow,i think that Mother is not powerful at all.As when Hitsugi gain her new form in front of Mother.She just ordered Kohri to attack Hitsugi instead.And when Player-Chan&Matoi arrived,she ordered Ophiel to teleport them away from Arks Ship instead of dealing with them.
    But her manipulation skill is another thing though.

I don't know if i'm thinking too much.But maybe in the end of Ep.4,Mother might finally have a heart-to-heart talk with Xion.
    Now that you talk about her not bring a good fighter. I remember that Xion and Xiao too didn't fight and need someone else to do the job for them
    Bring Akashic record...Observer.... perhaps their role really isn't meant for fighting
    What mother seek might be the power that enable her to completely destroy Photoner legacy

and Xiao is more possible instead of Xion since to talk with Xion mean we need to do something with Profound Darkness ( and serve as reintroduction for Xiao )
    She or Photon x Ether might be a key to stop Profound Darkness once and for all

I was originally thinking ep 4 would be a filler ep but looks like there going to make it worth while after all.

I thought EP4 will act as like introduction just like EP1 at first
    but now the scale is larger... we might even get to fight Mother at the end EP4

Mother absorbing Aru is what will likely lead to those Phantom Darkers that were datamined.

Now to see if Xiao or even PD will get involved.

Huh. So the next field isn't going to be on Earth? Gonna be somewhere else in space? Very curious. Very curious, indeed.

I figured we'd start moving away from Earth from the very beginning, even if they were trying to appeal to modern anime fans more, I didn't think we'd be stuck with Earth forever. It almost makes me sad to see all the people who left the game because they didn't like the start of Episode 4. Does anyone else remember someone on this forum who made a video of them deleting their inventory, storage, and finally their characters, after seeing the Ep4 trailers? That's really sad, I really think the story and setting is going to start moving up from here on out.

I'm glad it seems like it's moving to reintroducing PD and Xiao, I want closure with Persona's time looping, above all else.