Page 225 of 318 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3179

The quest itself was litterally streamlined, also shorter, blue mothership, expected that much from sega anyway.. the quest itself wasn't any difficult, well of course not at level 70, barely saw any mother attack as she died in seconds.

Now for the good stuff, the player-chan and matoi choregraphy was good during the sealing scene, and that twist kill was brutal, so props to the culprit.

The upcoming EQ feels so disconnected from the story now because of this update it kinda feels super lame. Like REALLY disappointed in that.

Before I go for the long combat quest in the Mothership, I just gotta say that I love the cutscenes involving the Oracle NPCs. I've said it before quite a few times now but the cutscenes involving the Oracle NPCs we've known for quite a while now are the real high points of EP4's Story.

Looks like the upcoming EQ isn't the finale of Ep4...

Quote Originally Posted by Gestriden View Post
    The upcoming EQ feels so disconnected from the story now because of this update it kinda feels super lame. Like REALLY disappointed in that.
    That and we didn't get any explication as to how and why it happens in the first place, it just feels like sega just pressed the spawn button

After resolving with the sudden lag, finally I can finished the story mission. We got the spy, not the one we wanted (and expected) tho.
    I guess we're going to stay in Earth for a little while longer. SEGA writer finally surprise us with something.

Anyway, gonna work on the text shortly. Too many video format.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Finally! A proper Player and Matoi tag team display! Watching Matoi run at high speeds (while still in those super uncomfortable high heels), Player quickly matching Matoi's running speed as if instinctively knowing what to do, dodging Mother arms with the grace of professional figure skaters in perfect sync, and then using Clarissa III's purification power together.

Next thing we know, Player and Matoi become actual professional figure skaters! XD

Suffice to say, struggling through several chapters of highschool bullshit, awkward shotacon pandering, bland protagonists and KOHRI were all DAMN worth it for that triumphant moment of the two Guardians finally in action together. If the next Episode Story has more of that and WAY less of whatever EP4 had before, I will be very pleased.
    Last edited by loafhero; Dec 7, 2016 at 08:42 AM.

matoi scene team up kinda "what?" why she let us fight df alone.did she just finished training with claris?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    matoi scene team up kinda "what?" why she let us fight df alone.did she just finished training with claris?
    She's obviously just trying to repay Player's fashionably late heroic entrance a few chapters back by making her own fashionably late heroic entrance.