Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
I could care less about principles and what's not okay. EP4 is so horrid, people lose nothing from having it rushed.

The worst part about EP4 is how disinterested it is in developing its previous universe in favor of a brand new one... Why? A bunch of players were probably actually invested in the setting established by EP1 to 3. Why suddenly create a new one and expect people to care about that now?
That first line is screaming "your opinion does not matter. Only my opinion does matter" to me. Hopefully you're not that guy whose judgment would always paint EP4 as 'worst episode ever' even though later on EP4 would create interesting twist and significant efdect toward the grand plot of PSO2.

PD is the final boss who is also omniscient. If a final boss that's omniscient only limiting their presence and actions to one universe only, I would say that final boss sucked at being final boss.

I'm sure Oracle universe would get developed again once Shao finished his calculations for PSO2 grand finale. I mean, what's the logical conclusion for EP1 to 3 other than the operation to can PD once and for all? Besides, Earth universe is just laying it's foundation, and yet people already asked for it to be canned?

..........Seriously.