Page 303 of 318 FirstFirst ... 203253293300301302303304305306313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3179

Unlike other Falz, this Esca Falz Mother is sorta unique because it spawned from PD itself rather than a mutation of person. But it still needed a host. This Falz also has traits of previous existing Falz which makes it an amalgamation of all Falz(in PSO2 at least), capable of spawning almost all lesser Darker under the previous faction of different Falzes(if you minus it's Ether ability I mean.)

All this Earth event thing did was accidentally assimilate itself into an Ether body, get absorbed by Mother, possessed Mother and died off just like that.(EDF in EQ isn't Falz, just a phantom.) If this Falz never tried to posses Hitsugi in the first place, it would probably be named Dark Falz [All/Sigma/全], well Aru's name himself in the credits is named Al, probably a reference to the word All? Well I'm probably just bullshitting here.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Apr 14, 2017 at 11:05 PM.

So on top of what we already know, the Phaleg "superboss" battle will also include a time limit and heal nerf. RIP Automate?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Speaking of Phaleg and also leading into EP.5, the fact that she tells you to "Get Stronger and then challenge her again" after she kicks your ass pretty much means you aren't going to die from this fight at all storywise, and shuts down all of those thoughts of the player getting killed because the keywords for EP. 5 are resurrection/reincarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So on top of what we already know, the Phaleg "superboss" battle will also include a time limit and heal nerf. RIP Automate?
    Automate is probably OK. Or we could just see a healing nerf across the board a la Odin LM.

So if I change my Shaders from High to Standard I can play the cutscenes in the new story quest without crashing.

Tier 6 - Standard Shaders - High Res.

Now what I need to figure out is why this is a problem to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Heal nerf?! Oh, shit.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

But .... wasn't in the trailer Phaleg seems to do low damage combo attacks instead of 1 big damage (maybe except that definitely-not-Tales-of-Legendia-Phoenix-Strike )?

Though it's still also depends on gear / skills ...... but, if it's indeed it's a multiple low damage, at least nerfed Automate should still kinda effective? ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

And now for a special piece of concept art!

The lost Genesis Weapon, "Roto=Raut"
    Spoiler!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Scrapped concept for Evolved Enga:

Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's time for GRATUITOUS BUST SHOTS: THE UPDATE. Phaleg's in on it too.

Unfortunately, PSO2 doesn't render busts very well, so it's not really appealing.

EDIT: Having now seen it, it reminds me a little of Nova's hot spring scene, without the interactivity. Also, Phaleg's death glare at the player at the end was the best part.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 10, 2017 at 03:52 AM.

Well, that was fun. I don't think I've had the shit kicked out of me in 15 seconds since... ever. Phaleg does a lot more damage than originally advertised, just saying.