Page 259 of 318 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Yeah, agreed. His cat ears are sort of fine. Its those shorts and shoes of his that are so downright awful to look at.
    While I agree they look ugly, fetishized isn't the way I'd put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    All the falz had some sort of motif, so the cat ear looking things on his head aren't that weird, and I doubt they mean something anymore weird than Aprentice's bug eye hair things, or double's face gloves.
    As far as I know, Apprentice's hair clips were actually meant to be visors...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yeah concept art shows them as Visors that move over her eyes in a "Battle Mode" but they never did that in the game.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    My point is that they fit with the insect theme by looking like bug eyes, so the idea that Aru has weird cat ear things on his head isn't out of place and probably isn't meant to be a "fetish" anymore than those bug eyes. We never even got to see what kind of darkers he would have had if any.

Honestly I feel like his shorts are too small but besides that his outfit was pretty spot on for making him look innocent and like a younger brother. I like his outfit overall, it really wasn't that bad in my opinion.

He's supposed to be a kid, the cute get up is kind of fitting, and I don't think it's really fetishy at all. It got kind of distracting and looks kind of dumb but it's alright.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

if aru ever had darkers to summon it would been mammals , but im sure it wont come because it was sure the necessity of recycle of naberius natives . now am i thinking do you guys think the phantom bears , rats , boxers and buffalos were going to be his minions originally? like i said before all the phantoms so far give me the feels that they are discarted concepts for already existing families :/

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    all the phantoms so far give me the feels that they are discarted concepts for already existing families :/
    This would explain why some people think that EP4 is trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    This would explain why some people think that EP4 is trash.
    in artistic terms yes

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    if aru ever had darkers to summon it would been mammals , but im sure it wont come because it was sure the necessity of recycle of naberius natives . now am i thinking do you guys think the phantom bears , rats , boxers and buffalos were going to be his minions originally? like i said before all the phantoms so far give me the feels that they are discarted concepts for already existing families :/
    Eh I don't think so. I see Phantoms more as Earth's native creatures, both plot wise and gameplay wise. They don't replace Darker minions in anyway, as evidenced by the fact we got Darkers back on Earth anyways. I mean I don't think any of the animal type Phantoms even feel like they'd be fitting as "Darker" like enemies.

At worst, most Phantoms just feel out of place compared to the rest of the game, just like Earth itself. Though I do like both, personally.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I like Aru's Falz outfit... but it reminds me of the lance boy from CLOSERS and other games. Showing age by having shorts is pretty common in Japan and what not. Especially if we're to assume Aru is super young, which he is, then putting him in shorts like say Detective Conan when he's a kid kind of fits. It's the hot pants look that I guess does look a bit out of place, but I like it.
    Plotwise, I wonder if he has such different colorings due to being a mix of Falz, Aether and Photons. There's also potential I think for him to have a Darker and use it in a battle on Hitsugi's side.

I've not played the other PS's so this is all pretty new to me. I've understood most of it so far, but the time travel did mess me up a bit. I was starting to think Mother was a young version of Xion, not a clone, since scenes before her have that black and white screen blip before they start - kind of like it's a time travel thing. But I also think it was weird how Matoi found the player out of nowhere and came to save the day .... (but I think that's a plot thing from Ep3)