Page 310 of 318 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    So how much HP does Faleg have anyway? I tried as husu one run and got to 2nd form easily, but then she starts hitting harder so tanking isnt viable. I will prolly end up steamroll her with raw damage instead, but dunno how much she have :S
    Well she can be one shot by Maron on each phase so its anywhere within that 999,999 damage area.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Well she can be one shot by Maron on each phase so its anywhere within that 999,999 damage area.
    Based on written here .... seems to be 750k for each phase (what I took from google translate)

Maybe some translation help?
    前半戦、後半戦共にHPは75万前後。
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Tried the method in the video, and I managed to at least get to her 2nd phase, but not much further. They seem to be doing 9k per tick with Slider-0 tho, soo...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

SEGA broke Phaleg somehow.
    Just Guard = useless.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

"God damn, I forgot to ask her about her workout routine."
    Spoiler!

So. Those bath scenes are pretty much the most light novel thing I've seen in this game. Which makes them an appropriate end to Episode 4, I suppose. Shame Bethor couldn't make it to the happy ending too though. That would have been lulzy. Also, "these are the results of training." Yeah, that's not how that works. That's actually literally the opposite of how that works.
    Last edited by Xaeris; May 10, 2017 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    SEGA broke Phaleg somehow.
    Just Guard = useless.
    It's not broken, the attack is multihit in 3 phases (wave wave kick). you can use Justguard to stop the waves, but the waves themselves are spaced out just barely enough so that you have to guard twice or follow up with something that has iframes (like sidestep). I got myself killed by that attack many many times before realizing what was going on.

I can believe that Phaleg's physical prowess are the result of training + no-aging over the course of thousands of years but her ability to conjure fire from nowhere? Come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    So. Those bath scenes are pretty much the most light novel thing I've seen in this game. Which makes them an appropriate end to Episode 4, I suppose.
    Not really weird to say that EP4 had the quality of a bad light novel that's most likely to be adapted by A1 Pictures (and still make a shit ton of money).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Shame Bethor couldn't make it to the happy ending too though. That would have been lulzy.
    I know most of us don't like Aru but even I don't think the boy deserves to be exposed to the sight of Bethor's wang.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's not broken, the attack is multihit in 3 phases (wave wave kick). you can use Justguard to stop the waves, but the waves themselves are spaced out just barely enough so that you have to guard twice or follow up with something that has iframes (like sidestep). I got myself killed by that attack many many times before realizing what was going on.
    A successful JG normally grants players roughly 1.5 seconds of invulnerability. In that video, it was clear that Phaleg's 2nd phase allows her to bypass that JG success invulnerability period as the spacing between her 1st and 2nd blade kicks were VERY short. Truly, Phaleg is a boss designed to break players out of their comfort zone.

Meanwhile, I just saw a video of a HU/FI beating Phaleg with only a 1* Sword *cries in a corner*

That explains why I was OHKO as Gu earlier it happened so fast and I wasn't sure if it was lag or if that attack hit me more then once.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Meanwhile, I just saw a video of a HU/FI beating Phaleg with only a 1* Sword *cries in a corner*
    There's also ★1DS (I hope I remember it right) and ★1Tmg video ........
    saw it on Twitter ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

That's what I mean by broke. Some of her 2nd phase attacks are multihit at the same timestamp so Just Guard cannot nullify the other hit. What I mean is while <everything>/SU with Marons and Rose Skewer can trash her within 10 seconds without breaking a sweat, a mechanics that should rewards skillful player is unusable now.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan