Page 12 of 318 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    I guess other thing worth mentioned that when the enemies glowing blue and shown their 'abnormal' side (like T-Rex's laser beam), if you look at the blue core that pop up, for a second you can see the logo that showed up during Rina's explanation on Episode 2 of the anime.

Might be red herring, though; since I failed to get a clear shot of the logo.
    It is ESC-A logo

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    N-2 needs you to unlock/complete Tokyo free field. Complete EP4-1, then you should be on the right track to unlock the free field
    Oh, thanks for the help. I guess my mistake was trying to do the story board before playing in the field.
    From ship 1 with love!

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Alright, I took the time to read through the thread. I even went back and looked up bits of the first few Episodes just to confirm for myself that I didn't miss anything.

Despite everything, I can't find it within myself to be upset about this. Maybe that emotion left me at Universe, when it came to this series. This is more of a:

"Well, okay then."

It's no secret that this particular 'stuck in a game' variant is getting quite popular again, we haven't really seen it in force since .hack and all it's branches.

Did it get popular again with Sword Art Online? I found that show
    Spoiler!
    and
    Spoiler!

Most of my friends couldn't finish the anime. I suppose I need to give it a real shot at some point, but reading through this and logging onto the game... I'm conflicted. Shout-outs to gmcustom00 for streaming, I watched the new map a little and sort of wondered why they couldn't just have placed that somewhere else that wasn't earth.

I think... I can say with confidence it's a cash in. This game must make them tons. I admit to being excited about the PSO2 x FFXIV collab. Because I think Rappies are a perfect fit for FF.

Hmm, typing that out now- I suppose it was never meant to taken seriously. This game since it's launch has always been a little off, but now they just embrace it because it's what keeps it afloat.

Do I think PSO would have served itself better if it just upgraded the original formula? Yeah, definitely. Darker scifi stories still have a place, and always will. They could have really just made the extra effort and done better. It's just a shame, I think.

Still, I'm curious to see what they do next.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou66 View Post
    quick answers, my japanese isn't the best, so...

1. why woke up in the freezer

not ordinary freezer, mainly to clear out all the darker matter

Yes, persona takes the profound darkfalz matter from matoi and us

but fighting with profound darkfalz apparently cause us to absorb a lot of darker matter

apparently...

Specially when the whole EP4-1 always remind us that we are one that give a lot of contribution in the fight
    Ever since ep 3-7, storywise we were fighting asshole double, PD (which we took back part of what Persona took from us + Persona's portion),mbd 4 apprentice zia + 4 falz human mode and one anga. I say that quite reasonable for the need to clear darker matter.
    Spoiler!

The only thing it could happen is that 4D Corporation is involved. And that PSO2 is just a clone of the Blue Sphere.

[QUOTE=Killerwing;3324826]There is an extra detail that Renvalt hasn't mentionned about his summary of the story that should please a lot of people that seem to think the plot is Star Ocean 3 again. (Kinda glad I decided to translate the cutscenes with Google Translate. Even if the translation is nowhere near perfect, it does give a good gist of what is going on).

Will cover the info in a spoiler box(there's a few extra notes about the anime included) just in case, but here it is:

Spoiler!

So basicly.

Corporation makes a "Game"

But its not a game your actually crossing over into our world

the arks start to notice this and want to investigate.
    Last edited by starwind75043; Jan 29, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

Up to episode 3 Anime and 4-1 spoilers
    Spoiler!

Now i want to know more about that ESC-A Corporation. Who is his CEO and why is doing that about sending people via a ''innocent'' MMORPG to another dimension.

PS: How the Spoiler tag works on this forum?

[SPOILER][\SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    Up to episode 3 Anime and 4-1 spoilers
    Spoiler!
    The school tried to ban access to PSO2 in the school grounds/dorms as the student president council, Izumi Rina says, so I doubt that. Izuma Rina is just trying to prove that the game doesn't effect their studies.

ESC-A and their ethernet thingy probably experimenting something and fuck shit up causing time space distortion, and also causing Phantom's popping up. PSO2 verse is something they'd found and had the public experiment on it as a game without knowing the reason behind it.

No idea about Aika since I feel like her personality is too stoic/serious even for an ARKS, I don't think even Quna and Matoi from 10 years ago are that serious. I mean who'd show up in someones bedroom and say "You're openly defenseless!". I bet even an ARKS like Zeno or Afin would get totally surprised.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jan 29, 2016 at 09:27 PM.