Page 205 of 318 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    "Xiela sent a petition to Xiao about this, and immediately scolded"
    -Xiao would fell like i am a fucking copy of Xion and i am a boy do you know how i feel?

"Ophiel still remains the most face-punchable dick lol."
    he was dio after all dio don't care what method he have to use
    Shame that he didn't ZA WARUDO on Phaleg. LoL
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Xierra one will be even more funny if player character is a 139 flat loli

Whew, finally finished all that I can translate.
    First of all, fuck you SEGA. Throw us into a big cliffhanger just when it was.......well, silly. Still, the worst kind of cliffhanger IMO
    Second, you know the drill.

Episode 4 Chapter 6
    [My Best Friend]
    Spoiler!

Overall, cliffhanger aside, the story update was okay.
    - Kohri being saved is a surprise to no one
    - While the sight of Phaleg want to shove her hand into Ophiel's arse was a good sight, can't help but feel that it was done to 'kill' Ophiel from the main stage. Not to add his power was quite powerful as well, as long as you didn't trigger or ask the 'patient' to do something that would break the 'surgery'.
    - Xiela's "breast envy" was fun to watch. Wait, don't tell me Ulc's breast size grew bigger during timeskip?
    - Now that I think of it, the blue moon scene looked like a combination between [Elder]'s departure from Naberius and [Profound Darkness]'s descent to Naberius.
    - Poyonche already talked about it earlier, but one scene from today's story update did made me question Ardem's nature.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Nov 24, 2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: fixing minor grammar mistakes
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

I just can't see Phaleg as a villain or enemy now with the above summary
    We see her trash a phantom
    We see her almost successfully kick Ophiel to death unlike how she isn't even go all out against us and Huey eventhough we are suppose to be enemy

if that foreshadow is right and someone isn't what he seem to be....
    her action in Las Vegas will be justify as well
    Last edited by mickbis; Nov 24, 2016 at 10:21 AM.

Lol, again with Kohri logic:

"I'm perfectly okay with stabbing my best friend, Mother letting two of our members kill themselves, attacking a pig-tail girl I don't know and letting Aru get stabbed but I draw the line at destroying my currently empty school where no one will actually get hurt!" XD XD

Kohri gets saved..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUU

On the plus side, the Esca-Darkers look bad-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Lol, again with Kohri logic:

"I'm perfectly okay with stabbing my best friend, Mother letting two of our members kill themselves, attacking a pig-tail girl I don't know and letting Aru get stabbed but I draw the line at destroying my currently empty school where no one will actually get hurt!" XD XD
    maybe the brainwash effect start to fade away after got beat by us... our photon can help purify after all or we just hit her too hard she start to come back to her sense

I also find it funny that Phaleg wanted to kill Ophiel because he smelled of arrogance when Phaleg probably reeks of arrogance herself.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    maybe the brainwash effect start to fade away after got beat by us... our photon can help purify after all or we just hit her too hard she start to come back to her sense
    That's true but still, THAT'S her boiling point? It could have at least been something with more serious implications.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Whew, finally finished all that I can translate.
    First of all, fuck you SEGA. Throw us into a big cliffhanger just when it was.......well, silly. Still, the worst kind of cliffhanger IMO
    Second, you know the drill.

Episode 4 Chapter 6
    [My Best Friend]
    Spoiler!
    Well,I should add this too.
    Since when Player-Chan stopped Hitsugi from killing Kohri.
    Dialogue choice appeared(again)
    Since you've translated the 2nd,so I'll translate the first choice.
    Spoiler!

Please note that this is a rough translation from my tiny little japanese skills.So don't expect it to be 100% accurate. :V
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

I'm surprised Phaleg seems to be, if not on our side, neutral to the whole situation, I like that.

Waiting to see what's up with Ardem, but I totally called him being an asshole when he was introduced, he gives Luther vibes. I expected this story to be longer, and thought he would be a new villain as Luther was in Episode 2, but oh well.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine