Page 218 of 318 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I am sort of jealous of her unique Sword PAs (or rather, Aether Arts/AA), particularly her Rising Edge. It reminds me a lot of Guilty Gear's Sol Badguy's signature attack, the Gun Flame which launches quick bursts of flames moving forward (like Kohri's but hers are ice spikes) like so:

Attachment 40488

Here's hoping that we get a crafted Rising Edge (not the PvP-only one that we're getting later) that launches Photon beams.
    As a Sol Badguy main for 11+ years in Guilty Gear, and owning all the Sol cosmetic items on my alt character, I would LOVE to have a move like that as a PA. Definitely, I'll probably be way too excited to use it effectively.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

It's a little bit ironic that the new Ragne uses lightning, even though it was a six-year gap between ESCA Ragne and pre-alpha Ragne.

Seeing that Patty and Tea cutscene again and their talk about wanting to receive a special title, I so hope that their characters are brought into the upcoming Battle Arena as sports commentators and announcers. I can't think of any other characters that would do a sports commentating/announcing parody as well as these two.

Just imagine Patty yelling out something like "Double Kill!", "Triple Kill", or "Kilimanjaro" each time a player scores and Tea retorting that most of what Patty says is stupid

I don't really think Patty and Tea is worthy enough at the moment to gain the Guardian title atm, I mean even Tea knew very well both are not fit and didn't really think about it. She just wanted Patty to stop pestering lol. We already have the Intelligence Unit for that and Patty and Tea fit more in there.

Not to mention to gain the Guardian title, an ARKS Ops need to be both a massive game changer to the Oracle History and be stupidly strong.

If they do get the Guardian title then they'd better get it in a legit hardworking way, not being an asspull out of nowhere like what Itsuki did( he didn't get any of that title, but that's just an example)
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 1, 2016 at 08:21 AM.

Are you talking about Itsuki getting his weapon like Hitsugi? Or the friendship laser sword deal. I feel like they at least showed that he was surprisingly good at the game despite not playing it before. I'm surprised they didn't just recycle Itsuki and Rina in the story, actually.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Someone refresh my memory a bit; did Itsuki get banned from entering ORACLE, which is why he's not around anymore? It would've been cool to at least see him on Earth, and maybe find a way to have him and Hitsugi interact with each other, unless ORACLE completely wiped out his memory.

He has visited ARKS lobby in character form along with Rina but they aren't able to enter their own bodies into pso2 anymore. Having the Itsuki awakened partner card really clashes with that, but it's probably just an anime promo without thinking about what's canon or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    Having the Itsuki awakened partner card really clashes with that
    Not really.
    Prior to his transformation, his character transformed into his Awakened state temporarily while in-game. Aika was the one that made note of it, as he himself hadn't even noticed somehow.
    Not that anyone would remember since the anime is not memorable at all.

speaking of which; it seems they made that anime music Pattientia's main theme. It was playing in their VD too.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Are you talking about Itsuki getting his weapon like Hitsugi? Or the friendship laser sword deal. I feel like they at least showed that he was surprisingly good at the game despite not playing it before.
    Being good at the game doesn't really translate to "Friendship laser sword to one shot raid boss". Plus, Itsuki was a mediocre player when playing it through his not-PS Vita or his PC. His only notable accomplishment when playing through his not-PS Vita or PC was beating a VH Rockbear.

As an awakened, his skill is laughably inconsistent. From one-shotting a Vol Dragon (of a difficulty level I don't remember) with an Over End (that functioned like a Kazan Nadeshiko) to barely being able to beat just one Ult trash mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't just recycle Itsuki and Rina in the story, actually.
    And lets hope they never do. That said, Itsuki and Rina along with the other anime characters with PSO2 characters now often appear in monthly Emergency Quests as random NPCs that can pop out during an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Not really.
    speaking of which; it seems they made that anime music Pattientia's main theme. It was playing in their VD too.
    Fits them perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post

Was beating a VH Rockbear.

As an awakened, his skill is laughably inconsistent. From one-shotting a Vol Dragon (of a difficulty level I don't remember) with an Over End (that functioned like a Kazan Nadeshiko) to barely being able to beat just one Ult trash mob.
    Hard mode actually.

And lol that was just Rinze Drahda(or probably boosted Goldrahda)

I find it funny he almost got his ass kicked by a boosted Predicahda.