Page 226 of 318 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3179

Did Mother have the Falz removed from her? Trying to wonder how the EQ plays from here.

Oh yeah, wasn't an Ether Loser datamined or something? Maybe Ardem somehow is actually having his body jacked by Luther?

Mother wants to reconcile, get's backstabbed by Ardem(Ophiel) instead. Is she dead or just absorbed?

Ardem, the man with many names. He was called Arthur, Abe no Senmei and etc. Iirc Photoners had the ability to their souls to another right? Just like Loser, Phaleg and Ardem are probably a Photoner who got dragged into the subspace along with Mother.

And damn Enga

Enga: Are you're trying to become a god, Ardem?! I didn't help you for that selfish shitty reason of yours!
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 7, 2016 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Did Mother have the Falz removed from her? Trying to wonder how the EQ plays from here.
    Since Ardem absorbed(killed?) Mother, he probably had Ophiel copied whatever data they got and recreated Esca Mother Falz, probably another reason to tell that why EFM keeps coming back. EFM EQ is nothing but a clone we will keep fight continuously.

Another friggin clone XD

Well,I prefer her to be absorbed more than killed.Since I want her to live and atoning her mistake.
    If Aden turns out to be Photoner(Well,he has lived more than hundred years after all),then I'll laugh out loud since I have suspected this before.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

That plotwist...
    Ardem's VA is a dead giveaway. That kind of voice just can be trusted.

I figured Ardem was a Photoner, but I want to know how Loser plays into this. I mean each Falz is unique, right? At least that's what I thought, only Luther is a Loser.

Please I want to see Luther again just once.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

ERDEM YOU FDISGHSQIOGHSQIOHGS DICK !

I actually gasped when I realised that wasn't Episode 4 climax.
    So frustrated by the ending of this chapter, and why didn't we try to save Mother ? We just stood here like idiots.

But basically, it was a nice chapter. Can't wait for the next one as, just mentionned above, a Ether Loser (well, a music file with the same prefix as Esca Falz Mother) has been datamined.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

if adem is photoner he may have same decide as luther so they can be another loser

Phaleg being possibly a Photoner does make sense. She said before in her debut that she is definitely a human but she never said she was an Earthling either. That she (and Ardem) had lived for countless centuries and accumulated her power throughout those years does explain things.

Not to mention that a common clothing trend for Photoners is that they like wearing lavish, luxurious clothing, act like elite members of society and most importantly, are complete snobbish assholes of which Phaleg and Ardem totally fits the bill in those descriptions.