Page 234 of 318 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3179

remind me a bit of Innovator from MSG OO

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i feel like ardem got the same logic like senator armstrong from mgr
    NanomachinesEther, Son

Quote Originally Posted by udon-GE View Post
    remind me a bit of Innovator from MSG OO
    It's been several years since I've seen Gundam 00, but I see the similarity to the Innovades, in particular that one guy, I think his name was Ribbons? Their style is similar too.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    [138-E]
    Spoiler!
    Wait what, there's a difference in dialogue between male and female characters?!

Nevertheless, I don't think she'll ever become the player's official waifu. Would be nice, but I don't see Sega being that gutsy with their writing.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Wait what, there's a difference in dialogue between male and female characters?!

Nevertheless, I don't think she'll ever become the player's official waifu. Would be nice, but I don't see Sega being that gutsy with their writing.
    Basically, the difference is "We're just friends!" or "But we're both girls!", as it was when Sukunahime commented on their relationship. Matoi just gets flustered when people say they're the Player's "Partner", and just uses a different excuse to deflect it depending on your character's gender.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Senator Armstrong from MGR wanted to push the reset button on the world, making it start from scratch (with him conveniently at the top). Ardem is the opposite. Ardem wants to push the fast forward button (with him conveniently at the top).
    It's ultimately the same powerhungry bullshit, just one version has spaceships and the other is Mad Max.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJDaE1BvNw 「The Two Claris Claes」

In a recent development today Vice Commander of the Combat unit Claris Claes, seriously SEGA give her an actual name, was placed under intensive care earlier this evening claiming it was from a bad fall. Eyewitness accounts say otherwise citing she was training with another ARKs member who some claim is the partner of fabled Guardian [Player]. I for one am happy to know ARKs houses such powerful people to protect our way of life.

When we come back we will have an in depth look on how to tell the difference between Earthlings and ARKs. Plus an exclusive look at how two Earthling females act while they are alone I must warn you this might not be safe for children to see viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enz8k0Cevic 「Two Close Friends」
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 10, 2016 at 08:43 PM.

from my thought Armstrong and Ardem sick about their current era they live(usa being suck,people slowly evol) and want to bring back their favorite moment.
    so Armstrong use war to make usa great again so what Ardem gonna do to make mankind evolution faster like his favorite era .it's a WAR that's why we saw esca darker gathering at blue column and point toward to earth
    Last edited by oratank; Dec 10, 2016 at 10:09 PM.

It was pretty uncomfortable watching Pietro hug Elisabeth like that because I was worried Pietro might accidentally kill her with his pointy horn.