Page 238 of 318 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't even bother with Itsuki and Rina. Itsuki should have died overloading all that photon/aether for an excalibur ripoff to one shot Apprentice.
    Please lets not mention anything related to the anime any more. Its gotten so tiresome to talk about it and the shitty ending.

You know, I'm still shocked at how Ardem got Mother. Like the first stab was kind of expected somewhat, but then he doesn't absorb her, he stabs her again while she's already defeated and on the ground. That was wild. Is was really cruel, especially remembering that just moments before, she basically made friends with the heroes.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Please lets not mention anything related to the anime any more. Its gotten so tiresome to talk about it and the shitty ending.
    Its gotten so tiresome to talk about it and the shitty ending.
    and the shitty ending.
    shitty ending.
    ending.

imsorry
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 13, 2016 at 01:34 AM.

so is mother actually dead or just absorbed like Aru was? also what the heck are we fighting in the upcoming EQ if she's already been killed/absorbed....is it Erdem? If we dont get some extra story scenes along with the new EQ im gonna be so lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    so is mother actually dead or just absorbed like Aru was? also what the heck are we fighting in the upcoming EQ if she's already been killed/absorbed....is it Erdem? If we dont get some extra story scenes along with the new EQ im gonna be so lost.
    I mean... Ether can make stuff. If he absorbed her powers it shouldn't be a stretch to say that he can just make another ESC-A Falz the same way the ESC-A Darkers popped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    You know, I'm still shocked at how Ardem got Mother. Like the first stab was kind of expected somewhat, but then he doesn't absorb her, he stabs her again while she's already defeated and on the ground. That was wild. Is was really cruel, especially remembering that just moments before, she basically made friends with the heroes.
    Its a pretty typical method of showing off how evil the villain is by having them display unnecessary cruelty. Same as how Mother tried to make Aru beg or cry for mercy and how she tried to kill Hitsugi in the Bridge simply because she was pissed off by Hitsugi's sudden cockiness which rather conflicts with how this chapter tried to portray Mother more sympathetically.

Its a pretty typical method of showing off how evil the villain is by having them display unnecessary cruelty. Same as how Mother tried to make Aru beg or cry for mercy and how she tried to kill Hitsugi in the Bridge simply because she was pissed off by Hitsugi's sudden cockiness which rather conflicts with how this chapter tried to portray Mother more sympathetically.
    Oh I know, just I don't remember this level of physical brutality with Luther, who basically influences my expectations of Ardem as a villain, seeing that they're not all that different.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Oh I know, just I don't remember this level of physical brutality with Luther, who basically influences my expectations of Ardem as a villain, seeing that they're not all that different.
    Luther wasn't the kind of guy who gets his hands directly dirty. His most cruel acts are done with a wave of his hand (figuratively and literally). Still, until we see more of Ardem, stabbing Mother in the back still isn't as bad as the stuff Luther pulled. Heck, while Ardem also uses sugar-coated words to convince people to join him just like Luther, at least the people we know that are allied with Ardem are so far perfectly fine in both mind and body. Luther leaves both permanent physical and mental scars/changes on the people who believed his words.
    Last edited by loafhero; Dec 13, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

yea i hope the EQ has context because imma be confused on that. And even if Erdem is the one who formed it....why would he make something in Mother's image (or atleast what she looked like when the dark figure took over)

Also.....

I'm still set on Erdem and Phaleg being reference to Adam and Eve
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Dec 13, 2016 at 03:13 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Luther wanted Xion so he could get Xion to gain omniscience, and when he's done with ARKS he'll just massacre them with a wave of his hand. Ardem is heading towards that road, based on what Enga said about him not really serious about guiding human evolution. He'll just end up just throwing humanity away when he's bored with them, just like Luther attempted to do.

and....Ardem is Merlin whoa.