Page 52 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    I am still wondering what Support Partners are. Are they Bioroids? Androids? Miniature clones?
    Androids are the closest bet, if Google Translate is telling me the right thing. They're structurally different from CASTs, and are controlled by AI.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    But Lisa has a good conscience!
    Somewhere, deep inside all that crazy...

But in all seriousness, I do agree that Lisa isn't an inherently bad person.

Back when I played through EP1's story, my opinion of her was that she was no different than Gettemhart and I disliked her as much as I disliked Gettemhart. Then after playing EP2's story, seeing the way Risa interacted with the other ARKS and the way she terrified them (but somehow becoming BFFs with Fourier), I actually found her character a lot more endearing. It was much more fun to see her talk with other characters and see how she evokes different reactions from them.

And of course, there was that time she broke character in EP3's True Ending path but the problem with that scene was that it was treated more as a case of split personality.

Cause it is? She did went cuckoo after becoming a CAST, and also mentioned she didn't really remember how she was before becoming a CAST, hence the split personality becoming a thing isn't so farfetched.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    He did apologize, even offered to step down, but you said don't quit. So with that, you forgave him and he vowed never again.
    I won't forgive that fucker for brainwashing mah Lottie though :|

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Cause it is? She did went cuckoo after becoming a CAST, and also mentioned she didn't really remember how she was before becoming a CAST, hence the split personality becoming a thing isn't so farfetched.
    No, I'm saying that its a problem because rather than her kindness and compassion being something she's capable of showing in her default personality, its something that's restricted to her other personality. Majority cutscenes of Lisa are of her in her default psycho mode which the PC is more acquainted with. The other side of her is a completely different person we've never met.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The other side of her is a completely different person we've never met.
    I'm more inclined to believe that mannered-spoken Lisa in 3-7 is the remains of the Lisa before the CAST surgery, or what people would say as Lisa's 'true' personality.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 14, 2016 at 08:06 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

There is, actually, a cutscene where he expresses regret over his actions in general during (and leading up to) that incident. He doesn't really apologize directly, IIRC, but it's clear he acknowledges his mistakes

Also, don't you think this is one of the reasons ARKS was reorganized?
    Yeah, I saw that cutscene, haha. But like you said; it's not a direct apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    He did apologize, even offered to step down, but you said don't quit. So with that, you forgave him and he vowed never again.
    When did this happen? This is the first time I've ever heard of anything like this. :O
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe that mannered-spoken Lisa in 3-7 is the remains of the Lisa before the CAST surgery, or what people would say as Lisa's 'true' personality.
    Yup, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    When did this happen? This is the first time I've ever heard of anything like this. :O
    Episode 2 Chapter 6. A.k.a. where time shenanigans started and many people bowed their heads at your presence as apology.

There is, actually, a cutscene where he expresses regret over his actions in general during (and leading up to) that incident. He doesn't really apologize directly, IIRC, but it's clear he acknowledges his mistakes

Also, don't you think this is one of the reasons ARKS was reorganized?
    ARKS management was under consideration to be fully-reorganized in EP2 Chapter 6. Xiao was more on keeping the structure as it was, because he reasoned that: 1)The Six Heroes structure-wise is not bad; and 2) Only Luther and some of the higher ups that was rotten; and the rotten part of ARKS was recently got cut. He and Ulc are still thinking of the merits and demerits of both choice. If you choose to suggest demolishing the Six Heroes system, Ulc actually said that all things considered, it's still not worth, if it happened so suddenly. Well, Xiao also add that further confusion at the moment is not needed. In a sense, Six Heroes become the last foundation that prevent ARKS' total collapse after the dark side of ARKS was exposed.

Perhaps, 2 years after that discussion, Ulc finally saw that ARKS no longer need Six Heroes structure.
    Besides, that was also Maria's dream. To demolish the need of Six Heroes.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 14, 2016 at 11:26 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

oh, its ON if you badmouth my Lisa D=

Seriously tough, im sure she's a good person. I mean, she likes killing, a LOT, but she never actually hurted a fellow Arks as far as i can remember, she always focuses on killing darkers. I seem to remember that she actually said so once. Im really curious at to what did she say in that recent cutscene where she seemed to get all sweet and regretfull for a moment (since it wasn't translated yet). I do remember tough, that she showed remorse and apologized for attacking the PC after Avis made her do it. I should rewatch those scenes to recall exactly what she said, but its pretty clear that she just enjoys shooting things and tries her best to dont shoot other arks (tough she does kinda want to :P)