Page 54 of 318 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104154 ... LastLast

Also, kind of ironic that the only pure Falz was the easiest to beat since we just destroyed them in the story and didn't have an EQ like the others :P lol

That's because Matoi intended to go all out to "kill" them instead of "defeat" them.

Keep in mind the DF Elder and Apprentice are affected by their hosts' personalities as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremycards View Post
    Also, kind of ironic that the only pure Falz was the easiest to beat since we just destroyed them in the story and didn't have an EQ like the others :P lol
    Considering that we and Matoi collect negative photons without our knowing, we're indirectly gnaw [Double]'s photon storage like a parasyte while we and Matoi were inside. Don't forget that all those Kuronians we're fighting are [Double]'s creation as well.

It's fair to say thay by the time we face them on 3-6, [Double] spent more photons than they expected and weakened.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by jeremycards View Post
    oh, its ON if you badmouth my Lisa D=

Seriously tough, im sure she's a good person. I mean, she likes killing, a LOT, but she never actually hurted a fellow Arks as far as i can remember, she always focuses on killing darkers. I seem to remember that she actually said so once. Im really curious at to what did she say in that recent cutscene where she seemed to get all sweet and regretfull for a moment (since it wasn't translated yet). I do remember tough, that she showed remorse and apologized for attacking the PC after Avis made her do it. I should rewatch those scenes to recall exactly what she said, but its pretty clear that she just enjoys shooting things and tries her best to dont shoot other arks (tough she does kinda want to :P)
    No, she says that she dislikes people but she just so happens to hate Darkers more. A few cutscenes of Lisa has her mentioning that she has gotten into trouble with the higher ups several times because of complaints about her friendly firing.

She also never apologized to the PC for the brainwashing thing. She actually thanked the PC for a good fight. Yes, the fight that was both an emotionally and physically harrowing experience for us was "fun" for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    In fact, kind of funny that the only 'serious Dark Falz' we've met is [Double], while the rest are 'impure Dark Falzes'. Just imagine if [Elder], [Loser], and [Apprentice] are not affected by the host's original personality and worked as a single mind toward the revival of [Profound Darkness].
    Seems rather fitting for PSO2's theme and as an MMO overall; Overcoming powerful but divided forces of evil through teamwork and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    No, she says that she dislikes people but she just so happens to hate Darkers more. A few cutscenes of Lisa has her mentioning that she has gotten into trouble with the higher ups several times because of complaints about her friendly firing.

She also never apologized to the PC for the brainwashing thing. She actually thanked the PC for a good fight. Yes, the fight that was both an emotionally and physically harrowing experience for us was "fun" for her.

Seems rather fitting for PSO2's theme and as an MMO overall; Overcoming powerful but divided forces of evil through teamwork and trust.
    I don't even remember her said she dislikes people, she just dislikes taking direct orders in general. In the 3-7 matterboard tho she said she hates both Darkers and Photoners, tho I'm asuming the Photoners she hates are a group of scientist who claimed themselves Photoners who are also under the lead of Luther, who was the real photoner himself.

So can I get a brief recap on what's been happening in Episode 4? Was wondering what's been up before the Yamato update.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post

brb crying

Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post
    So can I get a brief recap on what's been happening in Episode 4? Was wondering what's been up before the Yamato update.
    It's not translated, but I'll try to sum it up based on what this thread's been told.

You get up from Cold Sleep, and it's been two years since EP3. Matoi's out of commission, Xiao's gone for a while, and Ulc's in charge. Ulc says that there are weird ARKS running around lately, so you tag along on this kid named Hitsugi's mission. You get attacked by mysterious shadow, but Hitsugi is an idiot and breaks things, so you purify her with photons, but she logs out of PSO2 and creates Al on Earth. Phantoms show up, so you save her and all that jazz.

Then Hitsugi's equally-idiotic friend Kouri shows up, and they do Slice of Life stuff. This guy, Hagito, who's head of a popular company, shows up to be creepy, then goes home. While Hitsugi is figuring out how to use PSO2 as a portal, she gets attacked by Phantoms (again), and Kouri, being the easily manipulated type, drags her to Tensei's field. Surprise, Hagito is actually evil and Kouri is his pawn. She gets saved by plot power (read:makes her own Katana), and then you show up on an ARKS Ship and save her again while Hagito runs home with EMARUDO TABURETO. Also, Hitsugi and Al are now on the ship, and the anime is remotely relevant now.

There's also something about Mother Cluster in there, which is somehow linked to ESC-A and connects various characters together in a way that hasn't been translated yet.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 17, 2016 at 05:18 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's not translated, but I'll try to sum it up based on what this thread's been told.

You get up from Cold Sleep, and it's been two years since EP3. Matoi's out of commission, Xiao's gone for a while, and Ulc's in charge. Ulc says that there are weird ARKS running around lately, so you tag along on this kid named Hitsugi's mission. You get attacked by mysterious shadow, but Hitsugi is an idiot and breaks things, so you purify her with photons, but she logs out of PSO2 and creates Al on Earth. Phantoms show up, so you save her and all that jazz.

Then Hitsugi's equally-idiotic friend Kouri shows up, and they do Slice of Life stuff. This guy, Hagito, who's head of a popular company, shows up to be creepy, then goes home. While Hitsugi is figuring out how to use PSO2 as a portal, she gets attacked by Phantoms (again), and Kouri, being the easily manipulated type, drags her to Tensei's field. Surprise, Hagito is actually evil and Kouri is his pawn. She gets saved by plot power (read:makes her own Katana), and then you show up on an ARKS Ship and save her again while Hagito runs home with EMARUDO TABURETO. Also, Hitsugi and Al are now on the ship, and the anime is remotely relevant now.

There's also something about Mother Cluster in there, which is somehow linked to ESC-A and connects various characters together in a way that hasn't been translated yet.
    That's it.
    That's the story.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

Mother Cluster is the Organization behind ESC-A. After discovering photons on earth (they call it ether), they decided to market it, which they later seem to have discovered its latent ability as a potential energy source for everything.

This later fuels their new goal, which is your typical thing of world domination. The YMT corporation, ESC-A, and Mother Cluster spread out their collective influence by setting up ESC-A towers all over Earth, to better control photons.

It's hinted that the Phantoms on Earth and the lack of Darkers despite the Profound Darkness being reawakened are linked in someway, possibly suggesting that those in Mother Cluster are essentially the new Falzes.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯