Page 9 of 318 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

I think every time some ARKS Ship sunk by Dark Falz Elder, its due to Sierra's fault.

Maybe not, but really, enough waifus, and I am not into harem thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    She'll definitely be in TD4 (it's even said so in update notes) and later emergencies and story quests, but I doubt we'll see her in what is supposed to be past scenarios. What happened to the other operators, anyway?

Now, one thing I don't understand about the story: if you had the richest history of being exposed to Darker influence, including personally fighting and even killing Falzes, traveling inside one, and almost becoming Dark Falz yourself on two occasions, why are you the first to wake up in that chamber?
    I guess our character is the only one( probably Matoi too) who went cold sleep to remove Darker Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Why the streets of Tokyo are so empty? I mean, mutant yakuza, bears, rats, tanks, helicopters, trains, where is the police?, in Tokyo they take vandalism so seriously.

https://youtu.be/Yj9grGyXl5M
    Isolation field thingy from those shounen manga to keep unrelated people out of the fight. Wonder if its more of a area cloak field or a alternate dimension field.

Probably the same kind of force field that protects crates from your grubby hands. The ones that are scattered all around Lilipa even have ARKS written on them, so maybe we can do something similar.

All you need to know is in this image.

ENGLISH PATCH CANON CONFIRMED

PSO2 LOCALIZATION 2028 CONFIRMED!!

My only question given all these is what the hell is Xiao doing after all these BS he is throwing us in and how in the PSO2 dimension and Earth alternate dimension is he going to recompensate for 2 years lost in income?
    Last edited by CrossOmega; Jan 27, 2016 at 09:50 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    My only question given all these is what the hell is Xiao doing after all these BS he is throwing us in and how in the PSO2 dimension and Earth alternate dimension is he going to recompensate for 2 years lost in income?
    Think I saw someone posting a while back that Xiao has been trying to calculate a way of getting rid of PD for good.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

He better come back he still owes me at least 2 years worth of TACO income :v
    Spoiler!

What does pig-tails chicklet say in the control room after the first chicklet you talk to in the cry-chamber?