Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Sorry if this was already answered, but how do you rarity up an existing pet?

Go to the pet NPC, there should be an option called "Increase Rarity" or something similar. Click that, click a higher rarity egg of the same species as your pet, choose your desired personality and press OK.

Sorry if this was answered throughout, but what is the mag's relationship to the summoner and its pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasshu View Post
    Sorry if this was answered throughout, but what is the mag's relationship to the summoner and its pets?
    The mags stats get added to your pets. unequiping mine makes my wonda drop about 250 damage (3k -> 2750 when testing awhile ago)

EDIT:
    I saw a 13* bird egg drop in TD3 XH, 13* support pet eggs drop from TD4 XH
    Level caps are as follows
    11* = lv90
    12* = lv95
    13* = lv100
    13* limit break = ?

When you limit break a pet, it has the ability to level up more. As i said before idk if i attained anthing because i DC'd half way through and dont have all the logs however.
    EXP from 100 -> 101 is retarded, 101 -> 102 is even worse and 102 -> 103, well...

(exp egg 6*)

also wondas sunlight damage bonus seems to be ~2-3% per level, from my messing around
    element % also plays a huge factor in damage, so when you're pet is 13* i highly highly recommend getting a 3 layer and 2 layer pancake to max it, a single 3 layer is probably enough pre-13* rarity
    Last edited by Dnd; Jan 30, 2016 at 12:52 AM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Torim's tryhard ability:

Lv.1 = +5% PP cost +2% damage
    Lv.2 = +10% PP cost +3% damage
    Lv.3 = +15% PP cost +5% damage
    Last edited by Rehal; Jan 30, 2016 at 01:40 AM.

So what is the Pet Limit Break option that Pietro has?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post

brb crying

Pet Limit Break seems to be equivalent to extra skill points for other classes.
    Don't know the details, I'm not quite there yet.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Added to the floating sticky. As always, if anyone notices a good guide to add to the top, shoot me a PM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I've an other question, these 3 pets have their own "best stat" (Like Wanda > S-Atk or Sari > T-Atk)?

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    I've an other question, these 3 pets have their own "best stat" (Like Wanda > S-Atk or Sari > T-Atk)?
    All use t-atk unless you use strike switch/shoot switch or w/e they are called
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.