Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    JP friend was telling me that Maron/Melon chaser has ridiculous homing powers, or something.
    They said the pet balance is at a point where Sari is virtually obsolete.

That's something else that bugs me.
    Obviously, SEGA is going to keep adding new pets, but how are they going to keep incentive to use old pets?
    Or rather, why would they? They want people to keep playing, so old pets will very likely become phased out on purpose.
    New pets will likely just be stronger versions of old pets. Just like with weapons. So much for being able to improve rarity to keep your pet.
    I'm not even going to bother, if that's what happens.
    Whelp, I'm gonna need 11*+ Maron/Melons if Sari is indeed looking obsolete with chasers being compared.

As for newer pets outdoing older ones, they really just need to make specific pets for S-, R- and T-atk purposes. Have some pets being used as a focal point like talis to launch technics from, or bullets from their body instead. Give the older pets like Sari a specific boost to technics when out and/or give wanda/torim some sort of niche when their out as well.

But that's all wishful thinking as they are most likely gonna release a pet(s) that can do some niche high dps trick like maron/melon and adjust stats to keep them looking balanced.

JP friend was telling me that Maron/Melon chaser has ridiculous homing powers, or something.
    They said the pet balance is at a point where Sari is virtually obsolete.
    Maron/Melon chaser home better because they're slower, it's the same with Il Grants and Megid if you craft them to move slower. Ma/elon chaser also lasts longer.

I dunno how to feel about Cery at this point. I still like it, but other than Territory it doesn't have much going for it right now.

@Kondibon
    Thanks. I already put body/stamina in. When I tested them on SH, they were only around level 40 (was waiting for good personality to be cheap).
    They were probably too low level for SH.
    From the screenshots and stuff, I expected them to grow a lot bigger.
    Oh, yeah, bringing them to SH before 70 is gonna get them killed super easy. I had the same problem.

I'm probably going to get screenshots of what they look like at different stages just for reference. It's a specific number of hits like I said in that post a while back.

EDIT: I just looked on the s-wiki to get the numbers and they have screenshots now. They only explode automatically at the 3rd stage with the fire. Maron goes up a stage every 3 hits, and Melon goes up a stage every hit.
    Maron
    Spoiler!

Melon
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 26, 2016 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks.
    Melon definitely looks creepier.

Added Dinosaur's Maron post to the bottom of the guide.

I started leveling up summoner in a tech character, going su/br. My mag naturally geared to t-atk, should it be better as r-atk or s-atk because of braver sub class?

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    I started leveling up summoner in a tech character, going su/br. My mag naturally geared to t-atk, should it be better as r-atk or s-atk because of braver sub class?
    Unless you're bothering to get the atk ups and new units with a different attack no; you can stick with t-atk.

anyone can translate maron and melon 's personality please ?

Copy and pasting is OP.

Maron + Melon's are personalities are: 超逆境(Very adverse), 超やせ我慢(Very prideful endurance), 逆境, やせ我慢. The very/超 just add item drop rate increase in addition to their normal personalities.

超逆境: Item drop rate up and increased damage when HP(pet) is below a certain threshold.
    超やせ我慢: Item drop rate up and has a chance to heal when damage(to pet) is taken.
    逆境: Increased damage when HP is below a certain threshold.
    やせ我慢: A chance to heal when damage is taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Copy and pasting is OP.

Maron + Melon's are personalities are: 超逆境(Very adverse), 超やせ我慢(Very prideful endurance), 逆境, やせ我慢. The very/超 just add item drop rate increase in addition to their normal personalities.

超逆境: Item drop rate up and increased damage when HP(pet) is below a certain threshold.
    超やせ我慢: Item drop rate up and has a chance to heal when damage(to pet) is taken.
    逆境: Increased damage when HP is below a certain threshold.
    やせ我慢: A chance to heal when damage is taken.
    which one is the best ?
    i don't really have exp with summoner

thanks btw

The very first one is suggested as they really don't need healing, and chances for more damage.