Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

It also does really good at letting you cast techs while the pet does its thing, even more so then you could before.

Though after using it for a while, how do I make Cery return? It keeps wandering off since it cant move and attack at the same time. and I have a bolster parfait on it....

Okay yeah the ring is a lot better. Having Cery/Popple on auto is so good for PP upkeep. It's also nice in hectic moments where you somehow lose track of your pet, they're off hitting something and it's a lot easier to get a hold of them. Managed to do a lot better in a Necky's Challenge cause I had no PP downtime or movement downtime due to tact waving.

I believe Copple will return to your side after a plode or the jellen shot one.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post

I believe Copple will return to your side after a plode or the jellen shot one.
    Don't know about other PAs, but I know territory recalls it for certain !:

Most of the PAs make it come closer to you, but Territory is the only one that makes it stop attacking.

Not sure how point assist damage works. I recently reseted my husu tree since it now works with sumoner as subclass, but the damage doesnt seem to add up. Alone, it should be 15% extra damage, while you get another 10% from support fire, so it should be around 26% extra damage. I tested this in ultimate, and for some enemies it did give the 25% extra damage, but for others it was around 10% only.

I tried in a less chaotic place for a simplier test and went to forest and killed monkeys, but damage was again weird. I was doing 1300 with normal attack using fury only. When I used support fire it went to 1600 ish, so it seems to be working as intended. But then, when using PAs that did 8k per hit, damage only went to 8.8k, so it was again 10% only. Either this skill is glitched, or the multiplier doesnt work like the rest.

Edit:

After further testing in naberious, it seems I get 26% when I hit enemies from behind, and only 10% from front. I am thinking it has to do to which part you use the skill on, but as far as I know, most of these enemies in here only have 1 targetable part.
    Last edited by echofaith; Nov 26, 2016 at 09:18 PM.

When you use Point Assist on an enemy you get a 15% damage increase. Support Fire grants you an extra 10% damage to all parts of the enemy of which you have Point Assist on.
    The only part in which you get both damage modifiers in one is the hitbox of the target that the Point Assist icon is on.

So your Point Assist is on the body of some random enemy, right? You would deal 25% to the body of that enemy but if you were to hit the head, then it's a 10% damage increase only.

Most Naberius enemies have a hitbox on the head(front),and the body(pretty much everything that isn't their head) is the other hitbox.

Regarding ridiculous spin2win ring of near auto attack: Since targeting an enemy is ping based, anyone outside of Japan can't spin2win as effectively like that popple pp regen video. It's easier with multiple enemies around but not on a single target. You have to soft-lock on a target, break the auto-target, and repeat.
    Last edited by Bellion; Nov 26, 2016 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks for the info. I expected this to be like weakbullet in where you need to target the specific part, so I guess it does work slightly better(10% you even if you dont hit the right part). Hopefully this skill will help me burst bosses easier in the solo xq

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Regarding ridiculous spin2win ring of near auto attack: Since targeting an enemy is ping based, anyone outside of Japan can't spin2win as effectively like that popple pp regen video. It's easier with multiple enemies around but not on a single target. You have to soft-lock on a target, break the auto-target, and repeat.
    Ahh that makes sense now. Kinda explains why i could only do it for like about 3~4 hits.

since the all class Tact is coming and SU having just about 95% of it's skills tied to "Main Class Only", does this mean we're going to see a boom in trash HU/SU players? let alone FI/SU?

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Thanks for the info. I expected this to be like weakbullet in where you need to target the specific part, so I guess it does work slightly better(10% you even if you dont hit the right part). Hopefully this skill will help me burst bosses easier in the solo xq
    Support fire is main class only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    since the all class Tact is coming and SU having just about 95% of it's skills tied to "Main Class Only", does this mean we're going to see a boom in trash HU/SU players? let alone FI/SU?
    If they're using the tact yes. Su is an ok sub in general though. It could be worse. They could be subbing Te or Bo with a sword without even using a rainbow set.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 28, 2016 at 12:36 AM.