Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    after hours of playing about more, it seems pet (shifta) symphathy only works via hitting bosses OR hitting a mob that's in an e-code
    Do you mean to get pet shifta sympathy request? I got it from using Wanda's area attack on five enemies at once.

After trying both the Coast and Seabed AQs for Torim eggs of 10*+, I'm thinking the latter is the better source, as max boosted Bal Dominus didn't drop a single 10* after multiple kills, whereas I got four from two Magisa Meduna.

when AIDA will translate summoner skill tree?

I have 2 questions regarding subs. I hope you guys won't mind answering
    -Does Torim's Spiral Charge get's bonus damage from Ave./ Weak stance charge?

and

-What makes Fighter the strongest sub (in terms of damage) for Summoner?
    Thanks in advance ;3
    Last edited by Scarlet Seilah; Feb 3, 2016 at 04:57 PM.

I think it's assumed that Spiral Charge does get bonus damage from Ave/Weak charge, but I don't think anybody's confirmed it.

Fighter sub benefits from Brave Stance multipliers and Brave critical.
    I've heard PP Slayer has no effect, but nobody has said anything about the others.

I'm checking the JP swiki now. There's a Q&A for how subclass skills affect Summoner.
    I translated it below:

From JP swiki:

Summoner and Pet mechanics:
    Q. Do they use JAs?
    You can JA from techs like Resta, etc. However, pet damage does not change even if you JA. You cannot clear Io's JA orders.
    There are reports that JA related skills do in fact take effect.

Q. Does Tact grinding affect pet?
    No. +0 and +10 = same pet damage.

Q. Do mags and units affect pets?
    Yes. Pet damage is influenced as such: "Player's base stats + Mag + unit set bonus + affixes (OP) + drink effects".

Q. If the player is buffed with Shifta, does the pet's damage increase?
    No. It needs to be applied to the pet itself.

Q. I can't destroy Bal Lodos' giant attack using turrets.
    According to reports, there is a very high chance that pets count as 1 Arks (ie. similar to a player or friend/supoprt partner).
    As such, Ringarda's down time, the amount of enemies that spawn, and E Trial clear conditions are very likely influenced by the presence of pets.

Q. How about Extreme Quest "no healing" Stage Order condition?
    Only applies to the player. You can heal pets without failing the Stage Order.

Q. How about Extreme Quest "atatck from front/back" conditions?
    There are reports that this applies to pets. It likely uses the same mechanics as Brave/Wise Stance.

Q. During the Emergency Trial to rescue Lilipas, do pet attacks hit the Gilnas Arms?
    No. Similarly, even if you hit the wrong section of the house toys, it won't count as an incorrect hit.

Q. Regarding Pet Switch Strike/Shoot...
    Pet damage is calculated as Tech damage. These skills exist for people who only have a Mag and subclass setup of specific attack type.
    For example, fighter with S-ATK maxed via skills and mag, can take advantage of Pet Switch Strike.
    Note that it does not allow Fury Stance and Weak Hit Advance to take effect.

Q. Pet auto attack issues...
    If an attack command is issued to a pet, the pet will go into attack mode and continue to auto-attack enemies even after the initial target no longer exists.
    During this attack mode, if you don't issue an attack command for a certain amount of time, even if the original target is still alive, the pet will stop attacking.
    Using the "recall" PAs will also return the pet to you, regardless whether it hits or misses.

Subclass skill mechanics:
    Q. Do stances affect pets?
    Yes.

Q. Is Brave Stance affected by pet position or player position?
    Pet.

Q. Does Fighter's Adrenaline increase pet Shifta time?
    Reportedly, no.

Q. Does Fighter's Chase Advance affect pets?
    Pet damage isn't considered S-ATK, so the answer is no. However, Chase Advance Plus does affect pets.

Q. Is Wanda Pulsar's sustained damage affected by Fighter's Chase Advance Plus?
    Currently unknown.

Q. Does Fighter's PP Slayer increase pet damage?
    Reportedly, no.

Q. How about Fighter's Crazy Heart PP regeneration effects?
    Natural PP regeneration increases, but PP regeneration from pet attacks does not. It has been confirmed to be a bug.

Q. How about Fighter's Tech JA PP Save?
    There are reports that it does take effect when JAing from a Tech such as Resta into a pet PA.

Q. Are pets affected by Braver's Attack Advance?
    Reportedly, yes.

Q. Does Braver's Weak Stance increase damage done to enemy elemental weakness?
    Reportedly, no. It only takes affect when attacking weak points.

Q. Are Support Fire or Point Assist affected by Braver Weak Stance when attacking parts other than weak points?
    Lacking information.

Q. Is Ranger Killing Bonus based on pet or player?
    Player.

Q. Is Gunner's Perfect Keeper based on pet or player?
    Pet's HP.

Q. Does Gunner's Attack PP Restorate affect pet attacks?
    Yes.

Are pets affected by Bouncer fields?
    Unknown.

Q. With Bouncer's SHifta Attack Boost, does the player or pet need to be in the air? Or does it not affect either?
    Reportedly, it is always in effect. Pet take no damage from standing in lava, so it is assume they are considered flying.
    Also, Deband PP Restorate works on pets. Lacking in reports, so feel free to confirm.

Q. For Bouncer's Heal Bonus, doe HP Restorate take effect?
    Reportedly, yes.

Q. For Bouncer's Heal Bonus, does Pet Recovery take effect?
    Not enough info.

Q. Does Force's Photon Flare increase pet damage?
    Reportedly, yes. Photon Flare is an increase in T-ATK, so it may not take effect if using Switch Strike or Shoot.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 6, 2016 at 02:49 AM.

So if i put S-ATK on my skill trees the pet does not take advantage of it? Same for Average Stance?

And, someone can tell me where to get a 12* Torim? I don't have the link for the jp wiki :X
    Last edited by Arzon; Feb 4, 2016 at 12:03 PM.

Wow, thanks for answering my question. I originally went for a T-atk focused suummoner since I had an extra character with an old T-atk Mag and unit set, but I guess I'll just have to wait for people to get to know about summoners before I make and build my own. (Since I don't have AC right now for mags and trees T-T)

Anyways, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it especially the guide Keep it up! Goodluck on your guide :3

@Arzon
    JP swiki just says level 56+ enemy.

@Scarlet
    Thanks too. Sorry for the late reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    @Arzon
    JP swiki just says level 56+ enemy.
    Mmmh, i can only do SH for now, do i have good chance to find it somewhere with a 250% rdr?