Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Last time I affixed, 115 T-Atk costs like 4~5m per unit with a 8% chance of failing (and failed twice ). Need several hundreds excubes though.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Last time I affixed, 115 T-Atk costs like 4~5m per unit with a 8% chance of failing (and failed twice ). Need several hundreds excubes though.
    No i mean, if i buy the unit already affixed by other players xD

I recently sold 4 slot 60-80 ATK units for about 4-5m each, so 115 would likely be above that.

Edit: Updated the guide.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 6, 2016 at 04:15 AM.

what are the best elements to have? right now i have 1 of each pet as light damage ( 8 star ) so thats 3 out of 10 how should i go about the rest of the pets? should i get 1 of each element for my favorite pet ( light-dark-fire-ice-wind-thunder) for a total of 8 pets? or 3 element for each to total 9?

what is the best single element to start making a single powerful pet on? is light safe bet?

Yes, a good number of the enemies in the game are Darkers, and thus weak to Light.
    That's why Light element is always the most expensive element to switch to, usually followed by Fire.
    Outside of Tech weapons, Wand and Dual Blades, everyone usually just uses Light element.

If you have the element based skills and a sub with element based skills (ie. Techer, Bouncer) then it's worth getting each element for your favorite pet.

What have you add on the guide? :3 Ty for your work by the way, you're always present for us :X

anyone gotten 10* eggs from exq? cuz 10* drop from any lvl 40 or above bosses. Not sure if exq counts.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    anyone gotten 10* eggs from exq? cuz 10* drop from any lvl 40 or above bosses. Not sure if exq counts.
    I got it in profund invasion, if you do it in SH with 350% rdr you can get even a 12*
    Last edited by Arzon; Feb 6, 2016 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    I got it in profund invasion, if you do it in SH with 350% rdr you can get even a 12*

Thanks, but swag sega hates me, gotta resort to more guaranteed methods

Sig by Gama

I got my 10* trim from biol meduna with no rdr on while doing featured quests.