Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Is there a total stats cap for the pet? Like do I have to go pure TATK only or can I max all stats or is there a downside from doing this?

There's no total stats cap, no, but each stat has an individual cap, which is:

HP - 60, 100, 125
    S-Atk - 90, 100, 115
    R-Atk - 110, 90, 100
    T-Atk - 130, 80, 95
    Dex - 150, 90, 95

Wanda / Torim / Sari

i think you mixed up wanda stats with sally
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I didn't, the stat caps are low on the pets high in X stat. The stat increases are for helping their lowest stat.

Hm, figured I was gonna be OK going SuFi and Torim with S-atk and such. Am I crippling myself significantly or is another pet possibly a better idea for general play? Torim still seems fine for bossing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Hm, figured I was gonna be OK going SuFi and Torim with S-atk and such. Am I crippling myself significantly or is another pet possibly a better idea for general play? Torim still seems fine for bossing like this.
    You can use every pet as you like better since there are this skills called "Switch", you can use them to fit your gamestyle, for example you wanna be Su/Gu? Switch to r-atk, do you want to be a Su/Te, then do not use any switch since all the pets use t-atk as their base stats.

Which attribute should I pick for my pets? I got a wind Sally but I found an 11* Sally Ice attribute egg. Should I upgrade the wind one to 11* or ditch the wind one and use the ice?

I would say that most useful elements are light, dark and fire :X

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Which attribute should I pick for my pets? I got a wind Sally but I found an 11* Sally Ice attribute egg. Should I upgrade the wind one to 11* or ditch the wind one and use the ice?
    i'd first get a 7* with the element i want, then get a 8* or 9* with a potential i want if the 7* one didnt come with it and upgrade the 7* one and change potential and then upgrade that to 11*, to change potential you need a higher rarity egg so basically if the 11* one doesn't have the potential you want, good luck finding later a 12* or 13* with one
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Any idea why Power Cookies and especially Body Sandwiches are so expensive compared to the others? The only reason I can think of is everyone is doing SATK Su/Fi with Conversion Roll, but I don't think people have farmed up 250 Galerus in such short notice have they?