Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Of course main Su have better performance with pets. On the other hand, Te would benefit much from Su sub with better bossing weapon, PP regain, and zanverus. That is a 3 in 1 package!

...should have posted on Te thread probably.
    I look forward greatly to your comparisons (damage, weapon uses, etc) to TE/BR and TE/HU vs TE/SU

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I look forward greatly to your comparisons (damage, weapon uses, etc) to TE/BR and TE/HU vs TE/SU
    Glad you like this set up. Su weaponry is rather self explanatory and I guess there is no need for comparison?

I'm a bit confused about the new updates on Summoner. Do any of these actually benefit other classes, or just increase utility with other classes as mains due to summoner not having class only tact bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I'm a bit confused about the new updates on Summoner. Do any of these actually benefit other classes, or just increase utility with other classes as mains due to summoner not having class only tact bonus?
    The changes to Point assist and Support fire make it more viable as a sub for classes that either
    A. Can't normally use techs, but don't want to gimp their normal damage/use rainbow weapons.
    or
    B. Don't have any simple bossing options and want to use pets for that (soooo basically just techer).

Su basically has class only tact bonuses on account of 30% of their damage bonuses coming from main only skills though.
    I can't think of another class with main only skills that work with pets and add more damage than that.

EDIT: Solo Gu/Su using crafted Safoie and Ramegid is goofy though. You can build a chain faster than jump canceling.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 1, 2016 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The changes to Point assist and Support fire make it more viable as a sub for classes that either
    A. Can't normally use techs, but don't want to gimp their normal damage/use rainbow weapons.
    or
    B. Don't have any simple bossing options and want to use pets for that (soooo basically just techer).

Su basically has class only tact bonuses on account of 30% of their damage bonuses coming from main only skills though.
    I can't think of another class with main only skills that work with pets and add more damage than that.

EDIT: Solo Gu/Su using crafted Safoie and Ramegid is goofy though. You can build a chain faster than jump canceling.
    So a Hu/Su would basically just get mostly decent raw bonuses, and could Marron bomb as an added bonus now?

If you have a video of that Gu/Su Safoie and Ramegid combo, it would be greatly appreciated, xD Thank you very much for the reply.

So a Hu/Su would basically just get mostly decent raw bonuses, and could Marron bomb as an added bonus now?
    That and techs basically. Crafted safoie is actually really good for doing air combat, or repositioning with weapons that can't usually get very high. And of coruse the usual Megiverse, Zanverse, and Zondeel. I can't imagine it being a good sub in a party for organized stuff though.

If you have a video of that Gu/Su Safoie and Ramegid combo, it would be greatly appreciated, xD Thank you very much for the reply.
    I can't record videos. Otherwise I would. I'm not actually good at managing chains anyway, I just find it amusing. You basically cast uncharged ramegid and spam uncharged safoie. Since crafted safoie goes off instantly at point blank you just build a ton of chains REALLY fast.

I can't record videos. Otherwise I would. I'm not actually good at managing chains anyway, I just find it amusing. You basically cast uncharged ramegid and spam uncharged safoie. Since crafted safoie goes off instantly at point blank you just build a ton of chains REALLY fast.
    What about PP? Wouldn't it die quickly, or is there a workaround via Summoner? Or does Ramegid with Safoie deal numerous hits from one cast each? I'm pretty far behind on tech stuff, apologies!

What about PP? Wouldn't it die quickly, or is there a workaround via Summoner? Or does Ramegid with Safoie deal numerous hits from one cast each? I'm pretty far behind on tech stuff, apologies!
    crafted ramegid does 3 hits regardless of the charge. Crafted safoie just pulses damage around you. You CAN run out of PP, but with attack PP restorate it's pretty easy to just do a few mech gun shots for the last few chains. I mainly use it for enemies that only stay vulnerable for a short time. Also, I think most Fo/Gus know that Ilbarta is good for maintaining chains while out of mech gun range.

crafted ramegid does 3 hits regardless of the charge. Crafted safoie just pulses damage around you. You CAN run out of PP, but with attack PP restorate it's pretty easy to just do a few mech gun shots for the last few chains. I mainly use it for enemies that only stay vulnerable for a short time. Also, I think most Fo/Gus know that Ilbarta is good for maintaining chains while out of mech gun range.
    With all the Wb jamming going on as of late,what do you thinks better? Rangers multiplers for chain finish or being able to chain finish with a zanverse and not being restricted to weak points?

Man these Su combinations deserve their own thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    With all the Wb jamming going on as of late,what do you thinks better? Rangers multiplers for chain finish or being able to chain finish with a zanverse and not being restricted to weak points?

Man these Su combinations deserve their own thread
    I'm not sure, but I think WB still does enough to make most things a weakspot, so you should still get the WHA bonus, unless that's not how it works. Either way, for anything where you're dealing with WB Jamming (other than solo XQs and maybe TAs) you'd probably be in a group and be better off letting someone else use Zanverse and do the healing, to focus on your own damage. Unless you're specifically building for it (I forget if Gu/Su has good zanverse damage or not).