Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

It is, for melee.
    Fi ain't nothing compared to fo or ra but if you melee might as well main fi for LB on easy bosses.
    Still need to see people pull off stance boost as consistently as everyone claims in mobbing eqs tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    こんじょう means guts / willpower. It's used in about every shonen anime ever :V
    That's what I thought. But when I ran it through several translators they all said "kind".
    I checked again and apparently "kind" is just one of the possible meanings for the same reading. Great.

Will fix it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    please tell me this is a joke post? the point of the subclass system is to be able to add skills to synergize with your main class.
    And Summoner is the class that offers the least as a subclass, it's one thing to restrict a few skills as main class only and another to restrict the whole weapon type.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    i fail to see how this is stupid classes can do to much as it is already. lets give away the main feature of another class....
    Lengthy reply.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 29, 2016 at 08:39 AM.

Guys, just to be sure, can i bring my pet to level cap and ONLY THEN rais his stats with the chips of PSO2es? Or i cant? And what's the cap for each stats?

Cap for each stat depends on rarity.
    You get a ton of EXP for levelling via PSO2ES chips, so it'd be kind of a waste.

What do you mean depends on rarity? Of the pet? What if it's 9 (which is the max atm right?)?
    And what do you mean when you say that it's a waste to lvl them with the chips?
    And still, when it's at cap, can i still raise his stats with chips/eggs?

The max atm is rarity 13 or something.
    I mean it's a waste if you're already at max, because you get huge EXP at the same time.
    You can keep raising stats after it reaches level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    My 10-star Torim capped at:

Level: 85
    HP: +100
    SATK: +100
    RATK: +90
    TATK: +80
    DEX: +90

Each stat have different caps or i've to be careful?
    By the way thanks a lot for your answers, i'm so scared about screwing things, like with the mag q.q

When your 13* pet hits lv100 you can speak to that summoner dude and pet limit break, i dc'd half way through this process so im not 100% sure what changed however now

My personality is lv5 and my pet is no longer capped at lv100 (I think it goes to 101) but 8* eggs give like, 2% exp on the bar so its gonna be a huge grind.

Also wonda gets capped at 90 s-atk for 13*, both pre and post limit break cutscene
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.