Default What a good Torrent to use to download the game?

I've been waiting for a western release of the game for ever!! I recently started watching the animated series, and it makes me want to play it more. I did the whole SEGA Id thing, but I don't know what torrent to use to download the file. Any help will be appreciated!!

The arks-layer website has a torrent for a recently updated English Installer with all updates up until 28 January 2016, so that should work for you. You will need to have a small patch after that, but it will be no more than about 100MB.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 20, 2016 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The arks-layer website has a torrent for a recently updated English Installer with all updates up until 28 January 2016, so that should work for you. You will need to have a small patch after that, but it will be no more than about 100MB.
    I guess what i should of said was, what is a good BitTorrent to use to download it from the ARK-Layer website?

Ah, you mean what client to use; there are some lightweight clients like Deluge and Vuze Leap that should work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ah, you mean what client to use; there are some lightweight clients like Deluge and Vuze Leap that should work for you.
    Thank you!!!