Default Returning Player Tons of questions about braver class

Hello I have been gone from he game ever since the braver class got released for the first time ( maybe 2 years ago i think ) and anyways I was reading that the class got nerfed is this true? I always wanted to try the class out but had to quit pso2 during its release.

1)how good is katana braver this interest me more than the bow is this any good still and how does it compare to other classes such as ( force used to be completely overpowered back from release date till the day i stop playing ) ?

2) has this class received any kind of buffs or addition of things in the last year? where can i look up this info by any chance?

3)what are the best photon arts for the class?

4)how do i go about skill tree i saw thread on class but wasn't sure if it was up to date do people still go with the hunter skill that prevents you from getting knocked down and damage reduction (massive hunter) i thought katana specialize in counter dmg isn't it better to save points and add them for more damage like critical or etc?

any information tips/advice appreciated thank you.

Braver is getting most popular melee class at the moment.
    Katana Braver is really good.
    New PA Guren-Tessen is like autopilot for the class and is your bread and butter skill.
    Bow Mains is still sub par but is not a bad addition in a hybrid build.
    Hybrid builds are easier to make with skill tree changes.
    Best Katana PA's are Guren-Tessen. Sakura Endo,and some still use Hatou Rendo for immobile bosses with many hit spots

Massive Hunter remains the same and counter dmg isn't interfering with it

Critical is next to useless on any class that isn't fighter.

will post more maybe

thank you so much for the info i appreciate it a ton.

is the skill tree build showed in the sticky good still or is it outdated?

2)how should i go about going down the skill tree? should i max out average stance asap with all my points early game or go down slowly till the end and then work on other stuff? what do you guys recommend?

i just clicked once on all the last skills and got pre-requesite stuff filled:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/0...008doIb0000008

any tips on going down tree as i level is appreciated.

P.S-
    why is crit useless? idoesn't crit damage increase your dps automatically?

The skill tree is outdated but not much was taken away for Braver just added changes include Katana Gear skills that increase damage and or pp regen and Critical was moved so you don't need to get it to get to Stance Charge

For Braver I think putting the point into Katana Gear then maxing out Average Stance and Average Stance Up should be priority then start putting minimum points in to Katana combat to unlock the next skill to increase Katana combat's JA bonus

After those you can start putting points into Average Stance Charge depending on how often you use charge skills OR put points into Katana Combat escape because 20 seconds to do whatever you want is OP

Crit doesn't actually increase damage like in every other game ever.

In PSO2 weapons have Damage Variance. this is something such as a weapon can do 60-100 damage randomly,for like 10* and above this Variance is automatically 90-100 and all crit does is make sure you hit that 100 so it's possible for a crit to hit just as hard as a regular attack. So crit DOES very SLIGHTLY increase your damage but the difference is less than 5% or something not to mention to get 50% crit you need to spend 10 Skill points in both your trees.

For you Hunter Tree you would go HP obviously then 3 points into the first JA Bonus 1 then max out Fury stance ASAP for the 20% boost then you can start maxing out the other parts of the Fury tree besides Crit.

the Iron Will skill is very good for 1 point as it gives you a 30% chance not to die you can max it later to 75% and then the S-atk boost after.

When you're in late game where enemies can actually one shot you/juggle you to death that's when people put minimum points in guard stance to get Automate Halfline to automatically use a Trimate when they're low or get the Massive Hunter skill Active which for a limited time lowers damage and prevents knockbacks.

just wanted to thank you guys for the advice on this thread i am loving this class it is extremely fun to play and enjoy the animations for all katana skills.

my questions:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0jdoIb0000000j

this is what i have now after following advice, minimal points going down tree and maxed average stance + fury stance ( Q: can you use both stances at the same time? or is it one stance per class i am confused on this why cant i use weak stance combined with average stance? )

-is that new passive tree skill not showed here that boost pp regeneration when under combat gear worth maxing out? forgot name but its under katana gear side of things ( new skill to me )

-is it better to max combat escape early for that crazy 20 seconds of god mode? or should i finish average s up, what about step advanced is this same as force immortality when they use mirage escape?

-what about weapons i am now up to around 350 dex base and level 75 s-attack mag as recommended around forum how do you guys go about weapon upgrades? i am still using the 1 dex requirement 7 star katana but i feel i could upgrade should i put off till 400 or what do you guys suggest on weapon upgrades as you progress through the game?

thank you so much for info guys i am grateful, any tips or advice is extremely appreciated.

P.S- apologize if i miss out on some stuff or lingo i have been out of the loop for a long time.

Once stance per class.

New skill is good but I wouldn't get it anytime soon,better to max Average Up and Katana skills,BUT if you are very good at activating the Purple Super Saiyan thing then put a couple of points in it.

I would get Average stance UP and Katana Combat JA bonus before getting Combat escape as 10 seconds on God mode is good enough at your level.

Pure S-atk is what everyone strives for, not sure what you mean by weapon upgrades but if you do in fact mean a Crafted weapon that requires 400 dex i'd look for 装備条件緩和+10% which will lower the requirement down to 360 dex make sure to use DURING the crafting process.

Best you can do is get your weapon +10 and synthesize for it to be 50 element. Until you're able to get a 10* or higher,Magatsu EQ drops All Class Usable Kenei Katana and is great for when you want to level up your hunter and don't want to use hunter weapons.