Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I heard that it was either another Fire Emblem character or "Gray Pitt", so I mean... we kinda dodged a bullet there.

Comm onn!!!
    Last edited by Zorafim; Feb 2, 2016 at 06:46 PM.

AN AXELORD WOULD HAVE BEEN HELLA BETTER THAN ALL THESE SWORD WEENIES.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    AN AXELORD WOULD HAVE BEEN HELLA BETTER THAN ALL THESE SWORD WEENIES.
    BUT AXELORD DOESN'T SELL AS WELL AS SHOELESS DRAGON THING
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think both are cool, bayonetta looks crazy and corrin's transforming stuff is cool imo.

Buuut... I still think ballot could've brought in someone more I dunno iconic/colorful.

But all those scattered votes on furries and irrelevant characters(goku) that make no sense happened instead or something iono how it went.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    BUT AXELORD DOESN'T SELL AS WELL AS SHOELESS DRAGON THING
    A TWO LEFT FOOTED DRAGON LORD

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

As much I like both of these characters, I'm hyped more over the fact that I can listen to Bayonetta's level music After Burner Clymax while playing as MegaMan in a smash bros game. It's gonna be pretty dope!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Its nice to see Sega trying something new by putting their character in the Super Smash Brothers roster.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    And yeah, Bayonetta is basically your main with less blue, less muscles and more guns, right? :P
    Essentially. I've had a great many people tell me that Nassie is just a bigger, bluer Bayonetta. I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Its nice to see Sega trying something new by putting their character in the Super Smash Brothers roster.
    She isn't SEGA's character, per se; they were just the publisher.

Damn, I was happily awaiting the 3rd of February, but the German Smash Bros website has them listed for the 4th.

WHY SOKKUREI WHY
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Oddly enough. While I do like Bayonetta in smash. Playwise, I'm more hyped for Corrin/Kamui. The character is as much a lance user as a sword user (and for the Fire emblem fan in me, it's nice to see someone bring some form of Lances to the party. A mainstay in FE, but never had been in Smash), but the Dragon transformations really sell that character to me. Bayonetta I'm familiar with, while Corrin seems to have more that puts me in that Unknown territory to discover.

Lore-wise. Bayonetta would be the most over-powered character they brought into Smash. If you play her actual games, Bayonetta quickly begins to feel like you're basically controlling a god. She's easily the most powerful single playable character in a 3rd person action adventure game by miles. It's just that she mainly only challenges foes where the peons are pretty powerful and the bosses are a level of insanity that stays just under upper-level DBZ levels. (ie. At least they aren't just destroying planets. Everything on them, yes, but the planet is safe.)

My prediction from what I have seen:
    Bayo seems, to me, to be in either Cloud territory or just less than Cloud territory. Has some tricks that make her look overpowered, but has been balanced in enough (with her advertised weakness) to keep her off the top tier ranks. Her startup is likely what is going to require some good practice and skill to take on the best. That means, conditioning, and knowing thy enemy quite well.

As for Bayonetta, one unusual thing I'm super hyped for, is playing her in the 3DS Smash Run. If only because for 5 minutes, until the final match starts, it'll be kind of like playing a twisted 2.5D version of her own game. The main difference being the witch time only works on 1 creature at a time.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 3, 2016 at 08:56 AM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.